A question of football - Deflategate

-
It might just be this !!

Attachments

• brady.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 199
The New England patriots , what a disgrace, to their city , their fans , their league ,keep hating ? I hate nothing, I only wonder ..... Whats next ? Let out enough rope you know what will happen ! Apparently they just can't help themselves !

The New England patriots , what a disgrace, to their city , their fans , their league ,keep hating ? I hate nothing, I only wonder ..... Whats next ? Let out enough rope you know what will happen ! Apparently they just can't help themselves !

Disgrace far from it the Patriots are loved by all their fans in New England outside of that we don't care what anyone thinks..by the way they play in the TOWN of Foxboro..can't wait to kick the **** out of the "Stoolers" tonight:D:D

NFL ....... In New England .... Must stand for " Notorious For Liers "

Actually its home of the FOUR time superbowl champion New Engaland Patriots..number 5 coming soon:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Pittsburgh , home of, six ,(6) ,xi ,seise ,more Super Bowl championships than anyone, along with three, (3), trese,III, stanley cup championships,five world series championships, ALL of which came without controversaey or scandal so all this proves to me that big money can buy anything !!!! You talk about fans ? Steelers fans are among the the most dedicated anywhere, and we are world wide ! My only hope is that Mr James Harrison and the rest of steeler D ate their Wheaties haha ! cuz I think you're boy has a bullseye on his back ! Good luck tonight !

Ya baby way to start the season..Brady FOUR t.d. passes..Gronk 3 t.d. receptions...whos next:D:D

Who gives a darn?

Lol. That's what I say. It's always amusing to me that men who have been playing with a ball since childhood and got good at it get so much respect. I played football in high school and loved it but I'm just not impressed by people who have gotten great at playing with a ball since they were two years old. No offense meant to anyone here

And another game with Belicheat running the show surrounded by more controversial crap faulty headsets , all the Pittsburgh side could hear was the patriots radio broadcast the entire first half and guess who is responsible for making sure that they aall work correctly Mike tomlin isn't happy !

And another game with Belicheat running the show surrounded by more controversial crap faulty headsets , all the Pittsburgh side could hear was the patriots radio broadcast the entire first half and guess who is responsible for making sure that they aall work correctly Mike tomlin isn't happy !

Especially when he said that when he called the officials over the headsets worked perfectly. Once the official walked away they went back to hearing the radio broadcast.

Also amazing that the NFL supplies all the radio hardware and service for both teams. The Patriots have nothing to do with it. But then again, they may have spent billions on secret jamming devices. Some people, (haters?), will grab on to anything as an excuse why their team didn't win.

Funny how these same people don't mention that the Patriots also had problems with their headsets. Oh that's right, the Patriots are lying about theirs. Do you guy's know how whiny you sound. LMAO

Jack

Coyote is absolutely right..the NFL supplies the radios and headset to each team the Patriots have nothing to do with them...by the way Tom Brady OWNS the "stoolers" with a record of 7-2 and q.b. rating over 100..too bad the "stoolers" have a "swiss cheese" secondary the game might have been better:D:D:D

Jack yea all of which are just very strange coincidences LOL , wondering how many other teams will likely have the same issues on Sunday ? Since the NFL handles it ! Whiny nah , couldn't care less they have ruined football with the billions of annual revenue , and hey it's thier bed they made , so no need for anger , when people call them out on **** !

-
Back