FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for this picture :glasses7:

Attachments

• captionboobs.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 242
"Will you get that? It's for you."

Honey have you seen boobatron? You know, that new transfomer
I just got ,that little F#cker keeps disapearing on me!!!

Nice rack... I mean for your phone.... A nice rack for your phone....

That would make one helluva selfie right there....

Somebody BOUGHT those tits...

Just so she could put her phone there...

So we're talking like $5k for a set of boobs, for a $300 phone....

She needs a pearl necklace to complete that look....

Word on the street is that she once lost a hot dog down there....

Just dial her number and watch the nipples pop out... LOL! :icescrea: :blob: :eek:ops: :thumbup:

Kuda ya crazy f*cker.......... LMAO

Then ya got, "OK, if yer gonna let 'er rip, here's my phone to aim at, NOT in the eye"........as she speaks to her husband, boyfriend, co-worker during the fliming of HER "X" movie.....:happy1::happy1::happy1:

Somebody BOUGHT those tits...

Just so she could put her phone there...

So we're talking like $5k for a set of boobs, for a $300 phone....

Somebody drops 300 bucks on a cell phone, they need mental help.

Somebody drops 300 bucks on a cell phone, they need mental help.

Rob,
THAT is exactly why I don't have a cell phone! I got WAY better things to do with $1,000 up front for 6 months till you pay the bill steadily for 6 months, then you get back $600, cuz till you pay the cost of the phone and all the damned taxes put behind actual cost of the phone and the monthly usage bill, your payin more then the damn thing is worth.

THEN after that, your paying the basic amount but the cost of that phone being $200 plus, for almost ANY of the new ones, nahhhh.....I got household bills to attend to and that's one less, that I got to worry about (I hate bills) Hell my Wife, sure she has a cell phone, a pay as you go type, and she buys a $15 card that last 90 days so......She uses the card up actually by the 89th day as it wouldn't be worth crap and it doesn't "roll-over" or play tricks......

"Hey there gorgeous, I have this new game called Bobbing For Cellphones, let me show you how it's played".

-
Back