Aftermarket rocker recommendations

-
i'm using the hughes roller rockers on my 340 and 360/426 stroker , so far no problems , think the kit cost me 6 0r 7 hundred a few years ago , might be more today .took the shop hours to measure and custom make the shims , but worth the extra $$ ALSO USING 1.6 rockers on both engines offset on the strocker
took the intake and heads off today lifters and rockers are in new condition , no wear at all 1.6 cryo rockers and the drop in roller lifters , 7000 miles so far

Maybe I am the one mistaken but I have the heads and I have Comp Pro Magnums as well. I think in the literature it says you need to run Harland Sharp if your running on a Magnum engine. I don't think it says anything about having to run Harland Sharp on LA.

Hello all I'm putting together a 408 stroker on a 360 La block. Wanted to use trickflow heads but they said the only rocker assembly to use was from Harland sharp and cost $800. Does anybody else have experience with the trickflow 190 heads using a different rocker or I am considering using an Edelbrock head 60779 as long as I don't have to use a super expensive rocker assembly can guys tell me what rockers theyve used with the Edelbrock or the trickflow 190 thanks Mike

-
Back