Pretty clean more door but....

Attachments

• 00000_3Kz5P7AC1zj_600x450.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 410
  • 01111_esqtkjLbWPf_600x450.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 406
  • 01515_kxGtkxyI5z2_600x450.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 408
I like it...roof rack and all,you could haul parts and such,like a hood,fat chicks,moonshine,or kidnap that annoying pig in the insurance commercial and strap that bastard to the top of it and see if he still chants 'boots n pants' while driving 75mph down the road...lmao......and yes its clean and sweet car

I like it...roof rack and all,you could haul parts and such,like a hood,fat chicks,moonshine,or kidnap that annoying pig in the insurance commercial and strap that bastard to the top of it and see if he still chants 'boots n pants' while driving 75mph down the road...lmao......and yes its clean and sweet car

I guess it is pretty cool

Drop a heated up 360, a good 904 or 727 in there, and a 8.25 or 8.75 with about a 3.55:1 posi, and you'd have one heck of a street sleeper. Leave the body exactly as is. :)

Nice clean car, however, with that roof rack it looks like Clark Griswald may have used it for his very first family truckster.

Yeah must be a hillbilly owns it...Looks like something my ex-father in law would do and think it was awsome...Simple fix though a lttle weld and a grinder...But it is in good shape and need a loving owner to bring her back to normal...Do you know what it like to be a dart with a roof rack???? The poor girl has been laughed at and mocked ever since the retard put the roof rack on her roof....Lmao...Bill

Is the rack coded on the tag or build sheet?

nice, even has a rack for hauling deer.

I never thought that I would say this to another guy....

Nice Rack!!! LOL!

That's gotta be the coolest roof rack i've seen!!!!! That would be a COOL driver, just grow a beard and wear some coveralls!!!!

That's gotta be the coolest roof rack i've seen!!!!! That would be a COOL driver, just grow a beard and wear some coveralls!!!!
The late Popcorn Sutton moonshiner comes to mind,may God rest his soul.....

-
Back