[Found!] Alternator brackets - LA small block

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay has them cheap!!

Screenshot_20181016-184832_eBay.jpg

I'm not a Chrome fan myself but I use those cheap brackets on everything. I almost bought one of the expensive ones and thought to myself why do you need to spend this money when these other ones work fine for years. If you have a summit order make them price match.

I'm not a Chrome fan myself but I use those cheap brackets on everything. I almost bought one of the expensive ones and thought to myself why do you need to spend this money when these other ones work fine for years. If you have a summit order make them price match.
Will summit price match with ebay??

Long ago I told my son "There are only 2 places on a car that chrome will make you go faster.... valve stems and rings" Lol

Will summit price match with ebay??
Summit will match eBay or anywhere as long as the shipping also is correct. Like if they say plus $5 shipping well that's plus $5 shipping.
I remember they had the Innovative wideband O2 sensor for like $209 and I found it somewhere on eBay for 160 some dollars with free shipping. they looked around and found it for a hundred and fifty four with free shipping from someone and I said sold! Send it!

Summit will match eBay or anywhere as long as the shipping also is correct. Like if they say plus $5 shipping well that's plus $5 shipping.
I remember they had the Innovative wideband O2 sensor for like $209 and I found it somewhere on eBay for 160 some dollars with free shipping. they looked around and found it for a hundred and fifty four with free shipping from someone and I said sold! Send it!
That is good to know thanks I did not know that!! Do you have to call them or could you do a server chat and as well? I did a chat with them one time and they found me a steering gear in stock. I had ordered mine and waited months and never got it so I started a chat (facebook) to cancel the order and they found one for me it was 89 dollars more than the one I ordered but I got it 3 days later.

That is good to know thanks I did not know that!! Do you have to call them or could you do a server chat and as well? I did a chat with them one time and they found me a steering gear in stock. I had ordered mine and waited months and never got it so I started a chat (facebook) to cancel the order and they found one for me it was 89 dollars more than the one I ordered but I got it 3 days later.
I personally always every single time call and talk to a person. I go and give a part # and have them call back what the item is. So it's double check by number and then we'll both go over the price one more time. You can better believe I punched every part number into the internet to see if anyone else is selling it cheaper so that can be noted and matched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back