Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
I was hoping to meet some members from here and some of you that bought brackets to see how they are working.

Your car can be full interior and all options working and I can show up with a tin can on the gun and I still have the street car lmao it's just my background Matt, you know this!!! Haha

Really am looking forward to what you're scamp will do once you can get it ironed out

All bout da hustle! lol....Yea, I am looking forward to a car that works well also! Definitely going to take some time though it seems.

Damn, getting excited to get a set and see what my weight savings will be like front and rear...this pig needs to be lightened!

Any thing on this front? Going to be ordering a hood from Unlimited soon, wondering if I should just order their glass brackets while I am at it????

Any thing on this front? Going to be ordering a hood from Unlimited soon, wondering if I should just order their glass brackets while I am at it????

This recent batch of samples was close in fit. I'm tweeking the drawings today. Thanks.

I am currently working on 70-72 duster rears, 70-72 dart rears, 67-69 dart front and rears, 67-69 barracuda front and rears all at the same time while still making the 70-72 duster and dart fronts. I am making progress guys this is moving forward. As soon as I drop the revised drawings off to the waterjet I am s tarting on 73 up duster and dart brackets.

When I take drawings to the water jet guy for samples I get charged $30 for set up and a charge per piece. It doesn't matter to him if they prototype or sell able parts its still his time. It only makes sense to have several samples to cut and use the full sheet ( 2'x4'). So instead of taking him one model of bumper for a sample I wait until I have enough to fill a sheet. Once I have enough parts that work they will be made each in quantity on the same sheet. I can potentially have the sheets stacked as well for less set up charge. I will still incur a per pc. charge though. Thank you for your interest and patience.

When I take drawings to the water jet guy for samples I get charged $30 for set up and a charge per piece. It doesn't matter to him if they prototype or sell able parts its still his time. It only makes sense to have several samples to cut and use the full sheet ( 2'x4'). So instead of taking him one model of bumper for a sample I wait until I have enough to fill a sheet. Once I have enough parts that work they will be made each in quantity on the same sheet. I can potentially have the sheets stacked as well for less set up charge. I will still incur a per pc. charge though. Thank you for your interest and patience.

Cool, thanks for keeping us in the loop and thanks for doing this for us racers! I will wait for a set of what I need

Hey guys, im trying to determine exactly what year brackets fit the dusters/darts/dart sports from 73 up. what is the interchange, what years are different, ect..i have a set of 73 front dart sport and 74 duster rear with the safety brackets and heavy reinforcement. Thanks

My 74 duster had a regular stamped set of front brackets, no shock absorber, just a second bumper (big piece of steel right behind the bumper) if you remove the 2nd bumper the stamped brackets fit. The rear on a 74 duster has the shock set up which I cut up to lighten and suck the bumper in. No way to do an aluminum rear mount that I can see.

If you can post a picture of your duster front bracket I can probably ID it

th_IMG_20141018_141305_983.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

th_IMG_20141018_141247_924.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The part number on the left outer bracket is 3686013. I believe these to be for a 73 but not sure of the model.
My 74 duster had a regular stamped set of front brackets, no shock absorber, just a second bumper (big piece of steel right behind the bumper) if you remove the 2nd bumper the stamped brackets fit. The rear on a 74 duster has the shock set up which I cut up to lighten and suck the bumper in. No way to do an aluminum rear mount that I can see.

If you can post a picture of your duster front bracket I can probably ID it

-
Back