Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
sorry if i missed it but did you make a set that would work on a 73 duster? for the front and rear? thanks Bobby

I have a set of 73 front stock brackets in a fixture. I have not progressed any further than that. Are your rear brackets the safety type?

I have a sale pending on my last set of fronts for that model. I am testing the rear brackets this week. I should have good news on these hopefully by the end of the week. Thanks.

I have a sale pending on my last set of fronts for that model. I am testing the rear brackets this week. I should have good news on these hopefully by the end of the week. Thanks.

How long will it take you to get more stock on the fronts if these ones sell???

How long will it take you to get more stock on the fronts if these ones sell???

I would have to check with the waterjet guy. Sometimes I can get a two day turn around sometimes its a week to ten days. I could get some of the original style cut faster. Two weeks tops. Thanks

Ok I am in for a front set and rear set for a 71 scamp. When both are available, please pm me! Thanks!

I have a set of 73 front stock brackets in a fixture. I have not progressed any further than that. Are your rear brackets the safety type?

hi no mine doesn't have the crash bumpers in the back. thanks Mopar65

Price on 74 duster front brackets please. It's probably in here but there's a lot of pages to wade through. Thanks!

Price on 74 duster front brackets please. It's probably in here but there's a lot of pages to wade through. Thanks!

I think all the brackets are $55 a set if I read through the thread correctly

Take er easy there "fast" 73....Don't get all touchy because I didn't read the entire thread, I was just kidding around.

Although I'll still laugh my *** off if I get them before you...LOL!!!!!!!

Please be patient guys, I'm working (forced) 3 extra shifts a week with a one hour cummute each way. Its a swing shift on top of that so needless to say I'm constantly exhausted. I'm working on these(5 models) front and rear at the same time. My cad person is extremely busy with her regular job and young children. Trying to coordinate it all is tricky. Another setback has been equipment. I found that I can't make allxmy bends with my cheap harbor freight brake so I just spent $500 for a 20 ton press and swag offroad press brake kit. I want to be sure these brackets fit properly when you guys get them and that takes a bit of trial and error to get right.

When these are ready I think everyone will be very satisfied with their purchase. Thank you everyone for your interest and patience. Jeff Lingenfelter.

As of right now the price is $55 a pair. That will probably increase once I have all of this figured out.

Sweet so how about some for a 74 duster? If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know the weight. My current setup is light

I don't have any for that model yet. I have a left side front bracket in a fixture. I'm missing the right side.

As of right now the price is $55 a pair. That will probably increase once I have all of this figured out.

sorry i am in no hurry right now. the car is still getting the body work done. was just wondering if you had made a set for a 73. but when i am ready are you are making them i will buy a set of the front and rears. also on the 73 duster rear, i can send you the factory 73 duster brackets to make a pattern for your aluminum ones. wonder what the diffrence is between a 72 and a 73 duster?

sorry i am in no hurry right now. the car is still getting the body work done. was just wondering if you had made a set for a 73. but when i am ready are you are making them i will buy a set of the front and rears. also on the 73 duster rear, i can send you the factory 73 duster brackets to make a pattern for your aluminum ones. wonder what the diffrence is between a 72 and a 73 duster?

Please make a deal on sending him the 73 brackets! I will buy the first set I can get

-
Back