aluminum radiator

-

joshua dewitt

Reaction score
what have you guys seen works best in style and brands of aftermarket aluminum radiators. will be using a very high flow electric fans set up for late model vechicle.
thinking very large 2 core with like 1.5-2.0 tubes. but not sure about the aftermarket brands, i did have a large 3 core on my old bronco from champion raidaor,but ran hot down high way. may have been just the truck. looking to get a decent one but am not going to pay 400-800 for a giffin, or dewitts, or ? any experiance with them?
will be street car/ a./t, with a/c and p/s...built 318...

What year and body style do you have? Champion has a line of 2-row radiators with 1" cooling tubes that they say cool like their "normal" 3-row ones but they do not have every style available in that line...

1973 swinger built 318, a904.. Externial oil cooler, and a/c with p/s, p/b

It seems pretty easy to become a Champion dealer if you or a buddy have an automotive repair shop.

"As a member of our Dealer Program, you are entitled to our exclusive pricing available only to Auto Shops, Dealers and other Automotive Industries. With prices discounted from our already competitively priced products it's hard not to see why Ledfoot Racing is the first choice for radiators. After signing up, please allow 3-5 business days for verification purposes before the pricing is made available.Thank you for choosing Ledfoot Racing, and allowing us the opportunity to prove why we're #1 in the industry.Be sure to fill out our [ame="https://www.storesonlinepro.com/files/3542644/uploaded/Resale%20Certificate.pdf"]resale certificate[/ame] if you're residing in California and send it to [email protected]"

https://www.storesonlinepro.com/sto...p?sitecookie=7f0bf54664ec3648c04082b0e00e6359

I used a champion, bolted right up in the factory location. With the LA 360 in my 64 Barracuda I had to use the Jag fan clutch though.

With factory a/c, you should have a max cooling package so I assume your car was equipped with a 26" radiator from the factory. Correct?

-
Back