Another 416 Stroker Build-Pic Heavy

-
Sorry RAMM. I took the jabs more at me than your work. I don’t post here much because of the bullshit drama some enthusiasts have an affinity for, and others that seem to need to prove that they know everything and there’s no potential other approach from their singular perspective. Hence my “***** size” reference.
I will accept power figures based GC track results way easier than dyno figures because as you say- you can’t control what a customer does, and that data is much more real-world.
So again, nice work and sorry to muddy the waters.

You really are hard to understand Justin, and I don't appreciate your snide little jabs even though they are barely comprehensible gibberish. "Though I know it all" ??? If I knew it all I'd sell you my dyno and flowbench as I wouldn't need them anymore. Also I never said "these are the 1st fact iron heads ive ever taken this far before" What I said was I've never had a customer pay to have factory iron heads ported and then strapped to a high compression 416 before so I was very interested and not all that sure it would make the 500+HP goal<<mainly because I DON'T "know it all" . Wish you had more to contribute because people like you make me realize sharing is a waste of my time better spent elsewhere. J.Rob

As the the world turns...Dude you can stop... you jab people all the time...and duck out of responding to commentors who aren't stroking your delicate ego.
If you mis worded it, you could have clarified without getting ruffled.
I made humor of the balancer thing, mopers snapping over it... and then the striking comment you made. Step back for sec and look. Adds up.

Take it easy.

Last edited:
as always great build and with pictures. i was and still am a very satisficed customer. Jesse ported my W2's with great results a few years ago. i recently sent them back to him have them looked over. always better to catch any issues before they become the issue.
i did keep in contact with Jesse after i made a few passes. i feel it's important that he knows what his stuff is doing in the real world (track times). since then we have texted back and forth a few times. i really appreciate that.
once again Jesse, great work on correcting this engine. i think you will have another satisficed customer
Joe

Dyno is a tool to give you an idea of what you are working with , you can have 900 hp and a crap et if the chassis suspension and tires are not up to handling 900 hp . i've seen 600 hp cars turn a 14.0 et smoking the tires for 1/8th a mile

That’s why you look at MPH for HP and not ET. ET doesn’t mean crap when it come to HP. It just shows how good or crappy the chassis is.

That’s why you look at MPH for HP and not ET. ET doesn’t mean crap when it come to HP. It just shows how good or crappy the chassis is.

it is nice to see a low ET # but the mph tells the real story which is, how efficient is the chassis.

As the the world turns...Dude you can stop... you jab people all the time...and duck out of responding to commentors who aren't stroking your delicate ego.
If you mis worded it, you could have clarified without getting ruffled.
I made humor of the balancer thing, mopers snapping over it... and then the striking comment you made. Step back for sec and look. Adds up.

Take it easy.

Nope tried that, even tried CAA ( car-aholics anonymous ) but still can't kick the habit!!!

No, he had it right.

Ok so I had my friend GB who is a true carb guru come in with his tried and true 750 downleg with a Holley HP main body. We knew it was going to be good the way it sounded while bringing it up to temp. Did 4 pulls jetting up the carb once. Amazing what a straightened out carb will do. Very pleased with how this turned out. Oh and the customer is way too busy with work to get the TTI's in so thats it for this one. I have 3 other engines waiting in line for the dyno. J.Rob

View attachment 1715655899

View attachment 1715655900
Went to high school with GB and we use to cruise the streets together back in the day. Awesome guy and the best with carbs.

-
Back