Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-
Sheep1.jpg

.............................................Marrrkkkk!.......Jimmmmmm!.......Dennnnyyyy!

it gets mighty lonely out here in the flyover country

They certainly weren't the prettiest trucks (they look much better with the stepside bed), but they are unique. It looks pretty clean in the pic. What area is it located? If Somerset area, my dad sold a complete T cab to a guy about 10 years ago. It had all NOS parts on it (all cab pieces except floor/firewall, NOS bed, front clip -- everything). I believe it was being built as a Hot Rod though. This one looks pretty stock.

Oakmont PA, Miller's Auto service....

never heard of that as a lubricant......might have to try it...sounds a little smelly tho

that's what I get for hangin 'round you bro.......know what I mean?,Vern

Too bad about Mark. This is the first year I ever got a flu shot.
Ok so far, keeping my fingers crossed.

OH OH.....does this mean another 7 yr delay?

How did the experiment go on the JB Belly Buster's?

Not a long delay at all. Mark sent me another picture and is moving forward! I made a mini JB Belly Buster for lunch yesterday and I used only Mancini long hots and boy oh boy........ Delicious!

Okay, tonight I went to Mark's to see the Dart. It looks outstanding. I can't wait it get it back home. I was told June 22. I forgot my camera but Jim (62BT409) took a few pictures.... Will post in the next few days

Im confused. Is the brown a primer? If so what sort? I've never seen a primer that color before.

my postcar is w1.

So is my fish. Fender tag has WW1. Gonna be the new Dodge Inferno red crystal pearl (PRH) when it gets painted.

BTW, if it's not too late I vote silver with a red stripe like another recent poster just did.

Mark,
Looking great, I'm sure your excited about the progress...I wish I had photo's from my body guy of the progress....but that would mean I would have to stop making body mods and just ship it already....Of course you had a hand in this latest round of changes now, didn't you !!!! Again looking good...primer (brown or not) is still progress.

-
Back