Another Amazing Job By The Mistress Of Metal

-

MOPARMITCH

Mekong Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know what you probably already know. Leanna aka The Cuda Chick is awesome. I contacted her about doing a valve cover for my Hummin Cummins and after some discussion and decisions I sent it out to her. Turned out way better than I expected , and...... the price came in way under budget/estimate. Here is a pic of before and after. Now if I can just get the truck out of Paint Shop Jail, we can roll.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 359
  • 007.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 347
No surprise to me at all :cheers: this lady is the best at what she does :glasses7:
Looks super MOPARMITCH :cheers:

Leanna is great at what she does! I've never seen anything from her that wasn't awesome! Too bad everyone doesn't have the same dedication to their work as she does.

Great job Cudachick!

Wow, thanks Mitch and everybody else!!! I haven't been on the board in a few days so I missed it til now. I'm very happy that you like the results ... it was my first one of these but I doubt if it'll be the last -- after seeing how yours cleaned up now I wanna do the one on Billy's '96 LOL!

Thanks again for the nice write up Mitch! I hope you get many, many years out of it and it complements the new paint job well. I have to say that it was wonderful to finally get to work with you after all these years, and look forward to the next time. (Hey, I might have to show up and secretly kick your oven a few times so it'll be sooner rather than later heh hehhhhhhh ... you're a blast! :prayer:) I appreciate the kind words ya'll << curtsey >>

P.S. Edit: I like how they turned out an' all but I'm about as sick of seein that Ford valve cover <<<<<--------- as the rest of ya probably are. Time for a new avatar pic -- Mitch's CTD!!! :-D

-
Back