Another "Good Guy Alert"

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
:blob: Nite Moves/Edd :blob: I just want to let everybody know what a great guy Edd is. I've bought, sold, & traded many things from parts to complete cars with & from Edd. The poor guy is going through a tough time right now with his back, but even with that he's still moving along on his Dart. Nite Moves is great to deal with and is as honest as they get.

:thumblef:Anybody that ever wants to deal with Nite Moves has nothing to worry about as he would do anything he can to help out. Edd has made amazing progress with his '67 Dart despite his limited automotive background, basic tools, & a small garage. Keep up the great work Edd & thanks for all you've done on behalf of myself & all the FABO folks you've helped=D>

I can attest to the type of guy Nitemoves is as well! Been down to visit/swap stuff a couple of times! Im due to head down his way again! I can fill the back of the truck up with Percocets if that will help Ed??

...............I've dealt with Edd also............great guy.......................kim......

Yes............. X2 ...................great guy and always has .............. memike :D

I can't wait to see Edd's car out of the garage. He's determined and great guy to deal with.

-
Back