Another new guy to bug you

-

robthezombie

Reaction score
Hey guys im 21 and looking to get my first classic car. Im almost ready to seal the deal on a 1970 plymouth duster. hopefully ill be using this website often to gather info and chat.

Welcome to the site. Great to have more young bucks aboard.

Welcome Robthezombie. Great to have you aboard! You will find a wealth of knowledge and friendly people here to help you along. Again, welcome to the FABO family and the Mopar brotherhood. Post a few pictures of your car when you get it.

How exactly do I post pictures from my phone on this site? Having some troubles figuring it out. Can't wait to share some pictures.

Welcome! you have to have a minimum number of posts before you can upload photos (five?) so keep posting! How about a description of the car?

Still havent sealed the deal on the 1970 yet. Hopefully I can psot a few pictures and some deatils now and gets some opinions from the experts!

hope this works

Attachments

• 00G0G_1itxyEMgaLB_600x450.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 00N0N_kWW2YcwB5ER_600x450.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 00S0S_kfjr5m4lyHT_600x450.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 00T0T_cbBrVdDCWmv_600x450.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 00y0y_hHkVkMC0x0I_600x450.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 00303_cgtwRvSirHh_600x450.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 174
A little about the car, it is an original v6 car. The body is solid. Needs very minor patching on the right read quarter. trunk is solid. it has a sunroof, not sure if that was standard. it has been "k barred" for a v8 the owner says. it has a 323 open i believe. The frame is nice and solid. It needs side windows, a new front floor board, needs a rear seat, engine and transmission, new interior really. its going to need tires and wheels of course. What has steered me away is that it is not a original v8 car and i am looking to put a 383 magnum with 727 transmission or maybe a 340. Wasnt sure how much work it would be to convert it. he has lowered his asking price down to 1100 cash. does this seem like a worth while project or a money pit?

Good Luck! Welcome aboard good to see someone at a young age discovering something that is fun for a lifetime... Start today! Keep it dry.. Learn the Tricks...

-
Back