Any Colorado A-Body owners?

-
Anyone know of a good body shop that could do some small rust repair and/or paint?

Thanks!

Kerbs auto body on Federal south of Oxford. Have known him for Thirty years. Big time Mopar guy, and does nice work.

im in arvada but fixin on moving to castle rock. i have a 75 scamp and have some buddies with a bodies and lots of mopar friends. let me know what you need and i can see if anyone has it. have you talked to wayne maddox? idk what his yards are named but he is a huge mopar guy with lots of parts. i havent talked to him since i got into a bodies but will this summer he is out in aurora

So, 69dartswinger, are you a techer, or a uw guy? I did both back in the Dark ages.

I live in Denver. Currently looking for a set of rebuildable heads for my 360. The ones that came on the engine were both cracked. Someday it will go in to my 66 Cuda.

i live in Berthoud

car side.jpg

I live in Colorado Springs with my brand new 73 Dodge dart.
Does any one in this are know of someone who does body here? It need the replacement of a quarter panel and some has a couple of miner dents.

Anyone know of a good machine shop in Denver or Co. Springs? I have a 360 block I need machined/prepped.

Also I'd like to meet up with some fellow Colorado A-body owners as I get ready to start restoring/modding my Duster, anybody free sometime these next few weeks?

Anyone know of a good machine shop in Denver or Co. Springs? I have a 360 block I need machined/prepped.

Also I'd like to meet up with some fellow Colorado A-body owners as I get ready to start restoring/modding my Duster, anybody free sometime these next few weeks?

I have used the Block Shop here in Denver for 25 years. No problems with them.

There is a Mopar car show in Centennial towards the end of August (August 21st to be exact). Lots of Mopar guys will be there.

There is a Mopar car show in Centennial towards the end of August (August 21st to be exact). Lots of Mopar guys will be there.

Nice, I'll see if I can make it. I wanted to go to Mopars at Thunder Mountain this year too but was out of the country on vacation when it happened.

I'm in Boulder with a 71 Demon and some friends who are big mopar freaks. We own 2 71 Demons a 74 Duster and a 75 Duster.

I've been collecting a bodies parts out of junkyard a bodies and have lots of different trim stuff.

My last junkyard find is a 70 Duster in a Greeley junkyard (U pull it type). It might be still there but it's only a /6. I left the junkyard leaving some good parts still on it. (two weeks ago)

Hi all! Working on a 66 barracuda. Out went the 6cyl. and in is going a 300hp (approx.) 360 with a 727. How about after the first of the year, the people in and close to Denver get together and meet?

-
Back