Any Colorado A-Body owners?

-
Wow, this thread is almost 6 years old, can't believe I just saw it.

Frederick, here - 20 miles north of Denver.

Castle Rock here! I have my own auto repair shop, and also specialize in 727/904 transmissions for drag racing use. I'm a direct dealer for A&A Transmissions & Strange Engineering. I can also provide you with any high performance part your Mopar needs from Edelbrock to Weld Wheels. No need to do the mail-order deal! I can usually have parts in one day, shipping/handling charges do NOT apply!

If you're ever down I-25 towards exit 182, give me a call. I'll buy you and anyone you bring along with you LUNCH! :thumbup:

Chris Andrews
303-660-0522 shop
720-939-4896 cell

Chris,

Are you still in the Mopar 727/904 tranny profession with your Auto shop? We get through there from time to time from New Mexico. I run 904 trannies in both my 69' and 70' Darts and want to learn about them. I see folks using the 904 for racing, so am interested. I know of the 727's history.

wow i have been on FABO over a year and never noticed this before

hi hello from Colorado Cow-town LOL

hey....what's up colorado guys and gals?? just checking back in on this old thread.....i'm still up for a co. meet and greet sometime......anyone else?
higgs
attachment.php

Nice to see so many colo folks here I am in Thornton.

Hey neighbor! I'm on the north side of Thorton, just north of Horizon HS.

I'm down for a little meet and greet. Hoping to get the Dart out and it least put some fuel in it Saturday or Sunday.

If anyone up towards the north end of town would want to meet at the Starbucks on 136th and Colorado, Saturday morning for some coffee and BS, let me know! Hopefully the weather holds out...

In Windsor with a 67 Dart GT with 318 in progress. Doing front disk conversion this spring

Nice '68 post! I've got a '67 post....Sure don't see too many of em around! Have any more pics?

I posted a bunch of pics in the gallery. Definitely don't see too many post cars around. Sounds like you have quite a bit going on under the hood of yours.. You live in Thorton right?

I posted a bunch of pics in the gallery. Definitely don't see too many post cars around. Sounds like you have quite a bit going on under the hood of yours.. You live in Thorton right?

Oh nice, I'll check em' out! Yeah I live in Thornton, you?

I'll try to arrange a meet. What is everyone's preference on a location and date?(weather depending of course) Somewhere in Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins ect...?

Hello, Spencer here from Westminster/Thornton. 1969 Plymouth Valiant 340 4speed swap

Attachments

• IMAG0382.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_20121018_160358.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 301
Nitrojunkee , I am located at 131st and quebec real close just primered car today about 3 weeks from finish. Would like to meet some more mopar fans in Thornton.
Have to work Saturday will catch you guys on the next one.

-
Back