Any Colorado A-Body owners?

-
I am in Peyton and there are a few in the HWY94 yards, and a yard off Jones Rd in Peyton, dont know the name but they have some mopar stuff too.

72 Scamp 318

Chris my name is Dave Osborn and I live in Larkspur.
I have a 340 4 spd Dart. I didn't know about your shop,
I'll stop in and see what you can fix me up with

Some pictures from yesterday's meet in Denver. Met some great guy's, hollywood hig (Brian), 64 SRT8 DART (Jeremy), DENVERMIKE (Mike), MOPEKIdD-3 (Khalid), stilliniraq73 (Buddy), cudaute (Pete), jaws (Dave), and logan (Don). Great people, Great time! stilliniraq73 has a group photo so I hope he can post that also.

Attachments

• IMGP0965 (640x480).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 455
  • IMGP0966 (640x480).jpg
    152 KB · Views: 445
  • IMGP0967 (640x480).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 450
  • IMGP0968 (640x480).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 432
  • IMGP0969 (640x480).jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 448
I'm Justin 'Live up in Longmont ,My car is a '72 Dart Swinger with a /6 ..not running right now I had to rebuild the engine but im running out so money so i'm sure what i'm doing with the car yet

Attachments

• P1010281.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 427
  • P1010335.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 437
  • P1010440.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 444
Hi, Justin! Sorry to hear about the fundage....Hopefully you get everything squared away soon. Looks like a solid car!

Anyone going to golden Saturday afternoon think ill bring my ute park across from the high school bike/coffee shop

I'm right on the Lakewood / Denver border.
I noticed a new guy move to my area with CA tags on an orange Dart. That car is bad ***!

If you guys do another meet n' greet, i'd be in!
I'm new to mopars and would love to pick some of your brains on some stuff! haha.

Hello Saverio & parishpbs, don't have another meet n' greet as of yet, but I will post it here when one is planned. August 9th is the Colorado Mopars' large show @ Streets of Southglen in Centennial/Littleton. Quite a few fabo members show up there.

Hello Saverio & parishpbs, don't have another meet n' greet as of yet, but I will post it here when one is planned. August 9th is the Colorado Mopars' large show @ Streets of Southglen in Centennial/Littleton. Quite a few fabo members show up there.

I am planning on being there!

Hello folks.i live in north carolina.i will be moving to Colorado in next feww mouths.I'm hoping to learn about it there.if you are willing to talk on phone please pm me.thanks for your time

I'm up in Sterling, Co. I would like to make it to the smashburger get together this Sunday, as long as everything goes right I'll be there.

We are up in the high country near Fairplay,CO. Our car is a 70 340 Dart, auto,air and many other factory options and the best part= Hemi Orange paint:cheers: Hope to venture out to more shows next summer.

Dave,

-
Back