Any Colorado A-Body owners?

-
Over in Windsor. 67 Dart GT 318 crate, 904 7 1/4 with 355. Ottawa get some of these guys together for a cruise next spring.

I'm down for another meet for sure, was real busy with school last year but finally graduated (yay!)...

I think it would be cool to plan a meet at one of the Test & Tune nights at Bandimere and do some casual heads-up racing for those willing that would be tons of fun. Not to mention all the other kinds of sweet cars that show up to those.

The only problem with test and tune at Bandimere is that you wait in line for a LOOOONG time to make one pass. Hard to get around to see the other cars when you have to be in yours to more it a few feet every few minutes. Several of the FABO guys go to the Mopar day.

It would be nice to meet some other mopar fans locally, we did a small meet and greet last year in littleton was a good time .
would like to go to Bandimere for some fun with some other a body owners.

The only problem with test and tune at Bandimere is that you wait in line for a LOOOONG time to make one pass. Hard to get around to see the other cars when you have to be in yours to more it a few feet every few minutes. Several of the FABO guys go to the Mopar day.

True but not if you get there as soon as it opens... learned this last summer after getting pissed about paying $30 for 3 runs lol. Everyone shows up about 30 mins after the gates open and if you're early you can make 2 or 3 fast passes before the crowd shows up and squeeze in another 2 over the course of the night

True but not if you get there as soon as it opens... learned this last summer after getting pissed about paying $30 for 3 runs lol. Everyone shows up about 30 mins after the gates open and if you're early you can make 2 or 3 fast passes before the crowd shows up and squeeze in another 2 over the course of the night

last time i went to a test and tune, i showed up about four when the gates open and was able to run the car probably 9 or ten times, and also had time to sit around and bs.

i would be down for a bandimere test and tune.......if u don't want to run your car just go as a spectator. i think its ten bucks for that. the key is to get there when it opens.

as far as a meet and greet, brock and i have been kicking around the idea of having a barbecue probably in late april, some saturday or sunday, all fabo members and mopar nuts would be invited.

we are planning to have it at brock's house in littleton, and will supply burgers and brats, beer and pop.

i'm planning on sending out an e-mail in the near future, (i have a list of local fabo members) so what do u guys think?

please post up a response on this..........thanks.
higgs

I'm up for that. Higs we dropping the new motor in at Brock's that day?

the 340 build is on hold for now, but i am putting my indy-brock heads on the current motor w/a 2x4 set up...........i'm hoping this will be done by april.............
higgs

OK...........just did a shake down cruise to get ready for the bbq this sat. may 2nd, everything seems to be in order w/the car...........so i will be there w/the car bright and early!!!

I'm posting this up on this thread because there are alot more co. members that are subscribed here.

Hope to see everyone come out, plus a few more..........this should be way fun, so see u saturday!!

if this is the first you've heard of this, pm me for details........and c'mon out!

ROCK ON!!
higgs

Hello! I'm pretty new to the forum and definitely looking to meet some like-minded mo'fans here in the front-range area. I was out of town yesterday (5/2) for the bbq that hollywood hig hosted (did that happen?). Anything else on the radar... Bandimere, meet & greet, etc..?

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Cheers!

69Drt, the bbq did happen yesterday, sorry you couldn't make it. I'm posting some pictures and hope to meet you in the near future! I did not get a pic of higgs car, but I,m sure he will post one soon.

Attachments

• IMGP1400.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 321
  • IMGP1401.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 304
  • IMGP1402.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 292
  • IMGP1398.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 295
Thanks for posting some pics bvt, Looking forward to meeting you soon.

I remember seeing a thread somewhere about gathering on 1st Fridays and 2nd Sundays of each month - anybody still doing that?

well......we didn't have a ton of people as we hoped........but all the important ones showed up.

colorado fabo members seem to be fickle....lol, lots of members posted up on here to get a meet and greet together, and you would think that free beer alone would've brought people in droves.

i guess brock and i have some drinking to do.

anyways, we still had a great time, here's few pics that i took, and we will keep working on getting fabo members together here in colorado until it happens dammit..........
higgs

Attachments

• getting ready for spring! 066.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 268
  • getting ready for spring! 057.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 267
  • getting ready for spring! 053.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 298
  • getting ready for spring! 048.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 297
  • getting ready for spring! 036.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 270
  • 011.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 292
  • 005.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 279
  • !cid_20150502_142915.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 279
  • !cid_20150502_142850.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 269
  • !cid_20150502_142809.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 279
the blue 68 barracuda convertible is dave's (jaws), the white 69 dart is scott's (mile high dart), i put up brock's new ride, the 72 scamp, (bvt69dart) the 66 dart is joel's car, (Slanted66) and the yellow and black 66 valiant is my rag.....
higgs

Attachments

• scott's dart.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 282
  • getting ready for spring! 124.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 277
  • getting ready for spring! 102.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 264
  • getting ready for spring! 080.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 271
  • getting ready for spring! 084.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 031.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 303
Brock, don't think they will let you in with the mustang:glasses7: some kind of rumor at the BBQ about a scamp.

Dave, I tried to buy the Scamp, but they wanted more than I was willing to pay. You need to convince Patty to sell me her car!

-
Back