Any idea where I can find this part?

-

Dustdevl340

Westie Dad & All Around Mopar Fanatic
Reaction score
Got a 360 backed by an A-833 with hemi clutch. Pedal went down to the floor and we're trying to fix it. This non - stock clutch pedal linkage? seems to be the culprit. Does anyone know where I might find one or in the alternative, an alternative? I checked Mancini Racing and Summit quickly but didn't find anything.

TIA

Steve

Attachments

• Toronto-20131016-00311.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 229
That's the Z bar, but I don't understand how that could cause what you described.

I could understand a throwout bearing arm folding in half.

Doesnt look like anything wrong that z bar ,I would check to see if the clutch fork bracket in the bell broke or the fork folded . I doubt theres anything wrong with that z bar

That's the Z bar, but I don't understand how that could cause what you described.

I could understand a throwout bearing arm folding in half.

Doesnt look like anything wrong that z bar ,I would check to see if the clutch fork bracket in the bell broke or the fork folded . I doubt theres anything wrong with that z bar

One of the arms is broke off the Z bar.

So, fab a new one and weld it back on, maaaaaaybeeeeee gusset it up some as you do so

You can buy a Z bar, brand new, from PG Classics in Nova Scotia, the price is reasonable and they work well. They also sell new bushing kits for the Z bar. I am guessing that perhaps your old one was modified by bending that ear and that is why it failed.

-
Back