any update on Bruce

-
RIP Bruce. My sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends. My prayers are with you all during this difficult time.
~Michael

He will be dearly missed by his loved ones and fellow a-body enthusiasts. Prayers going out to all his family.

He will be dearly missed by his loved ones and fellow a-body enthusiasts. Prayers going out to all his family.

I SURE am glad you got to go see him, David. I know that meant a lot to him and it's a memory you'll have forever. God bless you.

My condolences to Bruce's family and friends. Rest in peace Bruce. At least now he is free from his pain.

What Bruce did for the 70-71 GT's was incredible. He was pivotal in my "education" about these cars after I stumbled on my '71 GT, and then somehow ended up with a 2nd just a few months later. It would be a shame to see all of that work disappear, although I do have copies of most of the information he has on his website, and then some.

I'm sure someone closer to him than me would be willing to take over his site, but I'd be willing to keep it going if it came down to it. I think incorporating it into a section of this site would be a great idea...

Bruce,
Rest peacefully with the Lord.
I'm glad to have known you through FABO.

burg

Rest in peace, Bruce.
Sad to hear, my thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Bruce !! And thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends !!But know,that he's in a far better place without suffering !!

RIP Bruce He will truely be missed on this site. He was great to chat with on here.

Prayers sent to Bruce's family. Rest in peace my Mopar Brother, this world is a lonelier place without you. You are now in the hands of the Lord and are truly blessed with all the abundance and graces of Heaven.

It was suggested that we set up an account for PayPal to accept donations from folks so far away. His sister was able to do that. [email protected] is the PayPal account address. I want to thank you for the suggestion. I want to thank everyone that has helped out so far. We have a long way to go but every little bit helps tremendously. Melanie f8green

-
Back