Anyone else not give a crap about the super bowl?

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
I will be installing head gaskets on a ford ranger v-6 for a relative.

I honestly don't even know who's playing, don't care, and especially don't want to be caught dead watching another retarded half time show.

I'd probably be interested if the sport was more about the sport and not all the fluff, the primadonnas and the big money......it's way too friggin commercialized which is a big turn off.

I'd rather play it than watch it.

Yup, what everyone else said. The NFL sucks, nothing but thugs who can't stay out of trouble, even the commercials will suck again.

Go Giants......Madonna for half time show WTH is that???

Hopefully she's better than the friggin Rolling Stones were,OMFG !!! They were lousy !!!Personally I liked when they had the Cheerleaders come out and entertain !!

I'd probably be interested if the sport was more about the sport and not all the fluff, the primadonnas and the big money......it's way too friggin commercialized which is a big turn off.

that is all that is on the news this week, took wife downtown to let her see the sights, well $20 to park over 1/2 mile away $30 if closer and her being limited mobility, she just got to see all the people walking on sideways outside where all the activities are set up.

They stated the Capital Improvement Board will be $810,000 short after the superbowl. TELL ME HOW IN THE HELL THIS HAPPENS? The 100,000 of Millions that will be spent this week and the taxpayers will be out another $810,000 dollars after spending $725,000,000 (again taxpayers money) to built the stupid statium to be able to get a super bowl here.

read in the paper a group of 12 guys renting a house for $65,000 for the weekend

it is crazy the money that will be spent this weekend. The regular Hooter girls don't get to work this weekend, they have Calendar girls come in for BIG events

the NFL is rediculous, if everyone would boycott they would not be so strong. As long as people are willing to pay, they have control over the cities wanting to host the game.

as far as the commercials, they starting running them already, not need to watch for them on game day.

The only good thing is it will be over next monday and things can get back to normal

The super bowl is like a pimple on the *** of humanity- leave it alone and it will eventually go away but it always seems to come back...

Guess I'm in the minority here.....it's a great reason to get together with friends and pig out on lotsa food that's not so good for you....plus I'm a long time Pats fan!

that is all that is on the news this week, took wife downtown to let her see the sights, well $20 to park over 1/2 mile away $30 if closer and her being limited mobility, she just got to see all the people walking on sideways outside where all the activities are set up.

They stated the Capital Improvement Board will be $810,000 short after the superbowl. TELL ME HOW IN THE HELL THIS HAPPENS? The 100,000 of Millions that will be spent this week and the taxpayers will be out another $810,000 dollars after spending $725,000,000 (again taxpayers money) to built the stupid statium to be able to get a super bowl here.

read in the paper a group of 12 guys renting a house for $65,000 for the weekend

it is crazy the money that will be spent this weekend. The regular Hooter girls don't get to work this weekend, they have Calendar girls come in for BIG events

the NFL is rediculous, if everyone would boycott they would not be so strong. As long as people are willing to pay, they have control over the cities wanting to host the game.

as far as the commercials, they starting running them already, not need to watch for them on game day.

The only good thing is it will be over next monday and things can get back to normal

I think people do it cause everyone else does and they feel expected to get involved.

For instance.....all of the females in the doctors office that my Wife works in gossip about the Kardashians all day long...seriously who the hell are the Kardashians?

The bitches look at my wife like she is crazy that she is not involved in that crap, gossip all day long with them and actually comes to work to friggin work.

-
Back