Anyone else not give a crap about the super bowl?

-
Once the salaries went thru the roof I lost all interest in football......and the only other sport I watched as well, baseball...

I'm not a gambler so the outcome really doesn't matter. If the outcome doesn't matter, why would anything preceding it matter? Now if the cheerleaders were to play...

Good reason to hang out at the neighbors and drink and eat.

I never did either but the commercials as great. We got a church son (Kindergarten teachers son) doing one of the Doritos commercials, "Sling Baby" so if he wins, he gets a million bucks to pursue his passion, Christian film making. Vote for him if you get a chance. http://www.vote4slingbaby.com/

disregard voting over....good luck!

I don't give a crap about football or the Super Bowl. When I go to the football games at school it's so I can play tuba in the stands, march my show and talk to my band friends. Oh yeah, and once a year I go to put up with the bullshit that's homecoming, thankfully my last one for the rest of my life was this last fall.

I hope the union protest enterfere with things so bad that the players decide not to play at all.
That would be better entertainment.

Love to play sports,....not so much a spectator,....I'll be night skiing@Jiminy Peak, Massachusetts,....Annual Guy drinkfest week,...

That ain't an 04-06 3.0 Ranger is it? If it is, do you know about the MAJOR Ford TSB on valve seats? I ask because I have an 04 I put heads on about a year and a half ago.

Oh and I don't give a flip about the stupid bowl.

I'll be pulling a couple parts @ the local yard . As an added bonus, I'll be able to brush up on my spanish with the only other folks out there...the Mexicans, 'cause they too don't care for the most part about the Super Bowel.

I'll be pulling a driver's manual window regulator for my '85 Gran Fury AHB. Just started to act up, so better grab the good one out of the '81 LeBaron they put out last week in case mine is FUBAR'd

I have always watched the super bowl, always will. I'm rooting for the Patriots, mainly because the Giants shouldn't be there. Go Niners!

I have always watched the super bowl, always will. I'm rooting for the Patriots, mainly because the Giants shouldn't be there. Go Niners!

The Patsies shouldn't be there either , They can thank the guy controlling the downs on the scoreboard and the Ravens kicker

Go Giants

ever since goodell became commisioner there has always been a "northern" team in the snoozer bowl.And the last time everyone was calling for the gaints caoch and QG's head from lack of producetion the ended up winning the snoozer bowl and this year started the same way now look whos playing.wow.The nfl is just another reality show or should I say "sports entertainment"(WWE).Uhhh no I'll be at a swap meet earlier that day then extra time to work on the dart.

-
Back