Anyone here done this to someone?

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
DOCvR6z.jpg

:D

that is evil

at work we change directions of angling up or down all the time (kind of like an airplane flight, only in slow-mo)

so this sailor hated the XO-he put a long tube that was sealed on each end and filled with marbles in and up high & outboard the XO's stateroom. click, pause, click, pause, click, click, pause, CLICK CLICK CLICK,... over and over again for months, 24 hours a day at random rolling intervals the marbles bounced into each other. Even just the rolling was white noise torture. The Chinese perfected it with drops of water-this sailor took it to a whole new level. That XO suffered.

Now that is a good joke to play on someone! I know a few buddies at work that wouldnt have a clue what was wrong and would take it to a shop for diagnosis!

It is best to tuck the tail into the zip tie, to keep it from flaying, that way not noticed until a little while later going down the road and then it releases, load noise and confusion. instant WTF ???

I guess I am a party pooper. I don't agree that it's funny to mess around with someone's car. IMO that's lower than a snake's belly. Somebody does that to my truck and they're goin home with a fat lip.

Yep,
I have PTSD, guys already know not to sneak up behind me. one of the techs here at work found some fireworks in a used car. Thought it would be a hoot to see what would happen if he tossed a couple in my office.
I hit the deck, the guys had a chuckle. :violent1:
The nice thing about wheel weights, wire ties go right thru the top clips. :finga:
You use real cheap wire ties, heavy enough weights, the ties will snap and the evidence hits the road. :twisted:
Then I get to chuckle when I hear him taking about the sound his truck was making on the way home last night. It's even funnier when he puts it up on the lift looking for the problem.
BTW, you don't get you're revenge right away, they expect it. wait...........

I guess I am a party pooper. I don't agree that it's funny to mess around with someone's car. IMO that's lower than a snake's belly. Somebody does that to my truck and they're goin home with a fat lip.

I'm going to make it my life's work now to find your car and do this :D

When I do something vengeful, reflecting on it afterward, I don't feel proud of myself.

People don't really mess with me either.

Have to agree here, have seen people get hurt and friends turned to enemies over what started as a joke. I usually just shift a person like that's focus.

Don't take it out on the truck/car...

It's more fun to wrap the "person of interest/guest of honor" in duct tape and turn them into gray worms....

Roll of toilet paper on wire under the car, comes out at speed, funny stuff. It was done to me once!

We did this to a friends car that knows nothing about cars at all. After driving for a few miles he really started to worry so he asked me to crawl under and take a look. I told him it was the zip ties but I told him I didn't know who did it. He wouldn't let me cut them off because he thought they were needed LOL. He took it over to his parents and even made his dad look at it!

I am with Rusty on this one, don't mess with My car.....

Back in HS a friend (mechanically challenged) of mines first car was a late 60's Caprice. One day his muffler started dragging. He pulls over to check it and a helpful area resident offered him a coat hanger to tie it up with. He tied it right to the driveshaft.
Another time somehow he had a bunch of landscaping mesh wrapped around it. I think someone pulled a fast one on him but no one owned up to it that we found out.

I don't find it amusing. Mess with my car or my bikes and you ain't gonna get a chuckle out of me.
Maybe a kick in the nuts?

Yes you have a UNIQUE perspective of how horribly wrong practical jokes go.

In our line of work, it would be the 'DUTY VAN' for the Color guard as they drive 500 miles to post the Colors (American Flag cermony) {when it comes to the zip tie prank} -not someone's personal ride.
I have PTSD, guys already know not to sneak up behind me. one of the techs here at work found some fireworks in a used car. Thought it would be a hoot to see what would happen if he tossed a couple in my office.
I hit the deck, the guys had a chuckle. :violent1:
The nice thing about wheel weights, wire ties go right thru the top clips. :finga:
You use real cheap wire ties, heavy enough weights, the ties will snap and the evidence hits the road. :twisted:
Then I get to chuckle when I hear him taking about the sound his truck was making on the way home last night. It's even funnier when he puts it up on the lift looking for the problem.
BTW, you don't get you're revenge right away, they expect it. wait...........

I had a friend that worked for small staffed company in the 80's. They had a LRRP point man with their group. Most of them played jokes on each other all the time. They tasked this bad@$$ with tacking up some safety signs in the stair well (bad@$$ is short), his 6'+ boss leaves the stair case dark, sneaks up and jumps at him while screaming.
The soldier reaches down and grabs a boot knife, & turns around and catches the boss (nigh 300 pounds) with the other single hand in the air & has the knife to his throat in the time that the boss took to jump and fly.

I can see not messing with soldiers. That life lesson paid dividends to this guy that never met them. You definitely have to consider discretion when it comes to practice jokes.

I bought several bags of 'helium quality' (gets very large) balloons and filled a buddy's bathroom until he could not open the door. A couple were filled with shaving cream, a couple filled with water. -No harm, except he couldn't pee right away.

It would be interesting if you could put pink finger-paint on a car, which washes off with water, & have say the wife come back to what she thinks is the wrong house or something. But I would have to try out the finger paint on one of my own 300K mile junker civics before I did it to a car I owned/didn't drive...

One time in the barracks, I bought two loaves of bread & got three buddies to herd some ducks upstairs to the second floor. We got them into the foyer of (space between two separate living rooms, think dorm) of a classmate. We opened the lid of the toilet, rans some water in his bathtub, and left 12 semi-wild clipped-wing ducks there to poop all over everything and the tile. My classmates had to keep themselves between us the next day. I only did it because he was doing things that made us all suffer. It wasn't a midnight sock & soap party, but it was clever and affective.

Duck poop would be gross. Quack Quack

The Zip-Tie idea is genius! Unfortunatly, i have to admit that i destroyed someones Blazer when i got my revenge. Some @ss-hat decided to Mig-weld a Phallus on a an old wrought iron bench i was rebuilding for a mothers day present. My idea of revenge was to cut open a tube of window silicone and stuff it up his Exhaust which he cut off into a wheel well. Didnt end well for the the Chevy, and everytime i see that rig sitting in the junk yard i feel bad...

-I've saran wrapped the toilet once and went to work on April Fools day! -got home, wife WAS PISSED! this was about 4 maybe 5 years ago now.....

When I drove truck I would ALWAYS truck with a group of friends to the guy I learned from. ONE of them was an @sshole ALL the time, to me to everyone but he knew us all..... WELL Roger lived right above the guy I learned from so one night I went and put hand fulla sand around his gas tank fill.... NOT in the gas tank, but around it to "look" as tho someone did.....

Dumb@ss walked 5 miles to the closest gas station to get "new" gas, and went around everyone trying to find a new fuel filter.... Gary the guy I was friends with told him he ought not mess with people, payback is a *****...... SO, whats Roger ask? WHY? LOL Gary said, Roger think about it..... -I still laugh and so does my friend Gary and all his brothers on that one!

The zip tie joke is PRICELESS!

I've never started it, but I'll damn sure end it.
I'm not particularly found with messing with cars. But there are just some people who you just can't feel bad about messing with.
Same guy at the shop, messes with everyone. He shoved a tuna sandwich in between one of the others tool box and the wall. The smell was awful. He put his spit cups in one of the filing cabinets, that got ripe, thought that was hilarious. He'll walk over to other bays and spit on the floor, I can go on and on.
So, sometimes, a car catch's the brunt of payback, but it's better than beating the hell out of the guy!

-
Back