Anyone in the Springfield-Branson MO area?

-

JRDART

Owner "Poisoned Dart"
Reaction score
Its pretty killer trying to find someone near you if there isnt any specific region set up for Missouri. Im really looking to find any of our members from the area. Not looking for help or parts just possibly a meet up somewhere this summer to see the greatness up close lol. and just think as long as theres shiny paint or even if its all one color think of how good your car will look by comparison. I had a spare /6 intake for sale a little while back and got a hit on it, after a little talking we figured out we were both members but nothing else was said. So if any of our guys from my neck-o-the woods reads this hit me up...maybe I could learn a thing or two. Im not around my comp all the time and I apologize ahead of time if this is a no no but my email is [email protected]

Fair Grove,just north of Springfield. Steak and Shake on South Glenstone,in Springfield has a cruise in,the first Sat. of the month. I hit it pretty often. Where are you in Mo.?

Im about 30 miles south of springfield and about 20 miles south from ozark.

Oh ok I know where you are now lol. a buddy of mine is From Ava. Actually as it stands I may be heading north to Springfield as a permanent residence here shortly

Whats ur biddies name I might know him? If u mpve to springfield im about a hour away we should meet up sometime. They have a cruise in once a month at the steak n shake on glenstone maybe we could meet somewhere and check it out. Usually not very many mopars in cheby country LOL

I'm in Joplin MO. But I am over in springfield frequently my parents live around battlefield and 65.

I actually am originally from Galena MO. But I live in Springfield right by 13 and I44 now.

Northwest Tennessee here ... not exactly next door but closer than Idaho! :-D

If you aren't already on it or aware of it, FABO has its very own Members' Map. Here's a link to the thread if you run into problems adding yourselves.

Nice, CudaChick. I hope nobody minds if I add myself as a Young Gun on the basis of being new to MoPars, because frankly, I don't know squat. :p

Also, nice work on the metal resto's. I saw your work on someone's Barracuda console, and will be in touch when that time comes with my own B'Cuda.

Nice, CudaChick. I hope nobody minds if I add myself as a Young Gun on the basis of being new to MoPars, because frankly, I don't know squat. :p

Also, nice work on the metal resto's. I saw your work on someone's Barracuda console, and will be in touch when that time comes with my own B'Cuda.

LOL!!! It's okay bluenotefan, you'll fit in just fine around here. The only requirements are passion and enthusiasm and you have those in abundance. The rest will come naturally.

Thanks for the compliments! I'll be here whenever you're ready to get started on your Cuda. :-D

Oh really...Im right across from the fairgrounds on Norton...thats pretty cool.

Ha, I probably drive right past your house everyday on my way to work. I live in the Twin Lakes subdivision, off of Norton. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up and talk cars sometime.

Also, to all the Southwest MO folks who have replied to this thread the O'Reilly Autoparts at 1015 W. Kearney St. in Springfield hosts a little car show towards the end of every summer. It's just a show up and have fun kind of deal, no entry fees or awards. There was only one MoPar last year...it would be nice to see some more though :D

There were several mopars there including myself last year actually. I have a thread for last years with pics. Andbyeah I live in the Fairview studio apartments right across from gate 4. You can see my car if you head south on Broadway I'm right in the back parking lot there. Yeah well definitely have to hang out sometime I'm trying to find work ATM though so idk how soon it could be.

Ah, I must have missed you...I was there pretty early but didn't stay long, as I actually stumbled on it by accident while picking up some stuff from O'Reilly. The lone car I do remember was a blue Charger...don't remember what year, but the owner was pretty cool.

No rush. What line of work are you in/looking for?

Not a problem..I showed up like 10am that morning. I have a pic of the motor in that charger but the body pic was erased somehow lol, and as far as work...I'm built for general labor jobs but at this point I don't care if the work I do involves being beat with a golf club all day I just need a job heh.

Solid. I'll keep my ears/eyes open for any general labor jobs, and shoot you an email if anything surfaces. I did notice that the Lowes at 13/I44 has a gigantic sign saying they're accepting applications. I have no idea what positions they're needing, but that might be something to explore.

Solid. I'll keep my ears/eyes open for any general labor jobs, and shoot you an email if anything surfaces. I did notice that the Lowes at 13/I44 has a gigantic sign saying they're accepting applications. I have no idea what positions they're needing, but that might be something to explore.

thats funny cause I have an interview with them at 8am today. Ill shoot you a PM with my number if you ever wanna hang out. I just got back in town today after visiting my family for Easter weekend.

-
Back