Anyone in the Springfield-Branson MO area?

-
I had a spare /6 intake for sale a little while back and got a hit on it, after a little talking we figured out we were both members but nothing else was said.

Hey JR, I'm the one who called about your intake. Sorry we couldn't come to a deal. Maybe I'll see you around at some of the car shows.

Hey JR, I'm the one who called about your intake. Sorry we couldn't come to a deal. Maybe I'll see you around at some of the car shows.

Not a problem man. Maybe someday I can get that thing out of my grandpas shop lol

It seems like I recall classic car people getting together on the first Saturday of the month at a Sonic, or Steak N Shake in Springfield. Anybody from the area doing that tomorrow? I don't even remember for sure what restaurant it's at, but I think I'm just going to cruise until I find it tomorrow. Hope to see some of you there...I'll be the poor sap driving a red Kia :S

I'm in the KC area but lived in Springfield area until 2010, and still go down there regularly. Got a lot of friends in the Mount Vernon area.

Ok so for everyone in the area. The Street Rod Nationals kicks off today and at night they all gather on Glenstone for a parade of sorts. Ill be there in the Dart tonight in the Applebees parking lot right next to Walmart. Gonna try to be there around 7pm or so. Hope to see a few of our crew there.

-
Back