Anyone know where this 1970 Duster 340 is?

-
:prayer:

Any pics of the ferd taillights on the demon?

When the Demon was starting its transformation then we went Red/black
And yes, they were the American racing Mags from the Duster!

Attachments

• 71 Demon 340 early4.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 71 Demon 340 6.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 71 Demon 340 5 (2).jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 138
OMG where are you guys finding these pictures of freak mopar abominations? Those are some of the most hideous vehicles I think I have ever seen....the 70's pimpmobiles were a cut above these things....I am sorry I don't mean to offend your fathers handiwork...but I was alive and driving back in those days and I would not have been caught dead in those...those...those...."customizations"?
they all remind me of the "family truckster" from National Lampoons movie "Vacation" with Chevy Chase....... GAAAROSE!!

Attachments

• wagonqueen.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 130
Man o man..that guy just couldnt leave anything alone...
All those taillight treatments are Nasty I.M.O.
Did he work in an autowrecker?...or maybe he was a painter?

The Demon was the tamest of all. Having 4 kids by 1975 slowed down his fetish to customize everything.
I sold the Demon back around 1990 to a guy in Texas.
He flew in to Jersey to pick the car up. When he left to drive the Demon, he said the first thing he was doing was putting the stock tail lights back!

OMG where are you guys finding these pictures of freak mopar abominations? Those are some of the most hideous vehicles I think I have ever seen....the 70's pimpmobiles were a cut above these things....I am sorry I don't mean to offend your fathers handiwork...but I was alive and driving back in those days and I would not have been caught dead in those...those...those...."customizations"?
they all remind me of the "family truckster" from National Lampoons movie "Vacation" with Chevy Chase....... GAAAROSE!!

I think the Family Hauler looked alot cooler than the family truckster
Plus the hauler was 10 years earlier

Attachments

• 66 Wagon 3.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 102
-
Back