Anyone recognize this console?

-

cascius

Reaction score
Found this console in a parts car I drug home. I have no clue what it fits and nobody around me that I have showed it to has ever seen one like it. Figured I'd throw it out there and see if someone may be able to shoot me in the right direction. Thanks.

TyseParts103_zps2572c9a3.jpg

TyseParts104_zps0a837459.jpg

TyseParts105_zps052f6baa.jpg

If it is a Mopar console 66340SEDAN might recognize it. It seems like I have seen it in a GM. Are there any numbers or manufacturer insignitas any place on it? Maybe take a mirror and look under it where you can't see well.

my guess would be 63 or 4 B-body with push button , thats why no shifter in console ...i know i have seen one of those before but dont know where ....but i know its early

Dunno but it sure looks like it would clean up real nice. And for those of us not interested in concourse correct, would be a great compliment for a bench to bucket swap. Nice find.

If it is a Mopar console 66340SEDAN might recognize it. It seems like I have seen it in a GM. Are there any numbers or manufacturer insignitas any place on it? Maybe take a mirror and look under it where you can't see well.

Yup, look for part numbers, I am pretty sure it is not from a Mopar.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!pEFD!CEUNJeBRD)c0)INQ~~60_14.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 143
  • $T2eC16R,!ykE9s7t)dOqBRD)c1PTgw~~60_14.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 142
  • $T2eC16JHJI!E9qSO8D3HBQ(7hwmJg!~~60_1.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 122
It's fairly open underneath and I didn't see any part numbers or brand insignias anywhere. I may try to scrub it a little bit and see if I'm missing something. It was in the trunk of a Duster along with a set of Pontiac hubcaps. I have no clue whether they came from the same car or not. I asked a buddy of mine who's into Pontiacs pretty heavy and he had never seen one like it. Figured I'd try to do some homework and see what it is before I try to get rid of it.

I would remove the chrome trim, if its potmetal there should be a part number on it, then you will know for sure. Mopar most always had a pentastar logo and a 7 digit part number. If you find a part number, google it and you should get a hit.

-
Back