Apartment Complex Find !

-
I had been looking for a long time. I was almost ready to buy a ... gasp! ... Corvette Stingray. My cleaning guy needed the day off, so I left early to mop up and open the bar. A block down the road was a yard sale with what is now my Dart sitting on the lawn with a for sale sign. He had a 79 Trans Am with 12 miles on the rebuilt 6.6 and a fresh paint job as well. I could hear Sammy Hagar singing Trans Am in the back of my head. I almost bought them both, but he wouldn't budge below $7900 on the TA. If he dropped anther $900 I would have had them both. One of Sammy's greatest lines in the live version ... My 6.6 is a little too heavy, for a big Boss Ford, or any fu**ing Chevy!

u forgot craigslist find witch is my aspen

my valiant is a herd from someone at the dragstrip went to there house it was on there trailor find

racing junk find? and no picture Ma? what happened LOL

Slipping in my old age - LOL!

Here is a picture of my fish that was in the racing junk internet ad, and another of it ready to be backed out of it's previous home and put into my trailer...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• B3 Wheelie Front View .jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC06132.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 187
I had been looking for a long time. I was almost ready to buy a ... gasp! ... Corvette Stingray. My cleaning guy needed the day off, so I left early to mop up and open the bar. A block down the road was a yard sale with what is now my Dart sitting on the lawn

yes, the lawn find :prayer:

buddy of mine found his El Camino underneath a giant old Coca Cola sign...

My 74 Satellite was a "chiropractor office find"

my 66 Valiant was a "friend find"

my 70 Dart and 89 CSX were "on the job finds"

My 98 Neon R/T was a "special order dealership find" in Dec of 97

My old Valiant was a best friend find for lack of better words. I purchased Lucy from dart_doctor and then traded her to old tired rebel for his cordoba when little Phoenix was conceived and he has dunces purchased the Doba back.

My Chevelle was a "dude owed me money find" :twisted: my very first car, still got it.

Found mine behind a farmhouse, sitting in the weeds. Been there long enough the tires were falling apart!

-
Back