Apartment Complex Find !

-
My Demon was a "newspaper find". Called on a classified ad for Challenger parts and ended up with the Demon too LOL

Gawd that was a long time ago :)

fire sale internet find..............

Attachments

• photo10.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 157
  • photo17.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 164
My 72 340 Duster was found resting in a small building behind a farm house that was use for the storage of farming equipment and in the early day held horses and mules. the description the former owner used was a much shorter word........

175 dollar find.67 nochie Cuda.In a back alley.Back alley find?

My 65 was a "Hell no I don't want to buy your Porsche,what's in the garage"? Find.
70 Dart was a "Spring Fling" find.

Mine was a trailer court find.
I also have a bought in a bar sight unseen for cheap find.
I have had a few mall parking lot finds. (Left a note on the windshield)
And many more........

Mine was a trailer court find.
I also have a bought in a bar sight unseen for cheap find.
I have had a few mall parking lot finds. (Left a note on the windshield)
And many more........

yes !, the trailer park find ! i had one of them one time, 76 aspen R/T

In NC we had a trade paper called the trading post. I found a lot of great deals in there. At one time I had 5 cars in the yard all drivable. But there was only one mopar and it was my 71 Polara

Lets start buy saying I love all the FINDS but to be honest I am jealous and hate all of you ,yes i said it i hate all of you yes your thinking he cant hate me but i can and do. Now let me clarify this is a good kinda hate as one day i hope to hate myself.And you know maybe have others hate me.

This is true barn finds are hard to come by.the closet i have been to a barn find was back in 1990 when my buddy found sitting in the field an original 1970 roadrunner 440+6 bench seat radio delete 4 Speed. car with the 410 Dana track pack .He and his dad restored it only to find out the trans was better suited to 355 gears which woke this tank up.He did manage to get it in mopar muscle magazine i believe.Was not a cover car but he did get nice spreed in the inner pages.The car was forest green and if some one has a magazine pyle to look thru he and his dad are listed as Jim and Fram Witrz. The shoot was filmed at the Valley forge state park.

P.S. I hate him to....................................

In NC we had a trade paper called the trading post. I found a lot of great deals in there. At one time I had 5 cars in the yard all drivable. But there was only one mopar and it was my 71 Polara

thats probably like our "thrifty nickel" here, now called the "american classifieds" . before Craigslist , thats were we found all of our deals

-
Back