Are there any experienced beer drinkers here?

-

tom999w

Reaction score
I used to drink Budweiser many years ago but then stopped, and then started drinking a different brand. Then just last month I opened a fresh can of Bud and it was disgusting. There was no fizz, it went flat in three minutes, the bubbles were small, and it tasted like beer flavored water. I thought I had a defective can, so I bought another one a few weeks later, and same thing. Then i tried again a week after that and the same thing. So I complained to Budweiser and they said they were sorry for my experience, so to rectify the problem, they were going to send me a coupon for free Budweiser.... I told them to shove it...

So my question is, have any experienced Budweiser drinkers out in A-Body land noticed the change in the beer recipe from real beer to nasty beer flavored water?

I swore off of Bud when...well. you know. Haven't had one since.

I keep my fridge stocked with Yuengling Lager now. Much better beer IMO.

I grew up in Pennsylvania and had a buddy with the same last name. Not sure if he's related though.

Ever since they were bought out by an overseas company the recipe has never been the same. I've never been hot on Budweiser, although I did somewhat like it before the change. I'm a big Yuengling fan. Good tasting beer and reasonably priced. Although I'm not that big a drinker anymore. I go through spurts I guess.

Couldn't agree more, loved some good stevewiesers but they don't taste the same.. still love crushing a case of Busch lights on hot summer days but as sad as it is lately seltzers are my go to. No hang over. No guy rot and no full feeling. NOCA Livin lemonades got crushed this summer man are they good

I was never much of a Budweiser fan. I just don't like it. When I drink beer, I like Blue Moon with a few slices of orange. The colder the better.

I used to drink Budweiser many years ago but then stopped, and then started drinking a different brand. Then just last month I opened a fresh can of Bud and it was disgusting. There was no fizz, it went flat in three minutes, the bubbles were small, and it tasted like beer flavored water. I thought I had a defective can, so I bought another one a few weeks later, and same thing. Then i tried again a week after that and the same thing. So I complained to Budweiser and they said they were sorry for my experience, so to rectify the problem, they were going to send me a coupon for free Budweiser.... I told them to shove it...

So my question is, have any experienced Budweiser drinkers out in A-Body land noticed the change in the beer recipe from real beer to nasty beer flavored water?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:BUTWIPER?

Experienced beer drinkers ?

I hate to admit it but been doing this BS for 'bout 50 years and mucho consumption. Coors for a few, Heineken, Corona, Dos Equis, Becks, Bass, Guinness Stout, Tsing- Tao, Kirin, Sapporo ,Carta Blanca, Lucky Lager, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Hamms, Shlitz among some others I'm sure to have left out.

My go to is Miller Lite ( tastes great & less filling) lol but one of my old favorites was San Miguel Dark picked up at $ 2.99 a six pack in about '85.

I'm still estimating total beer count over 50 years and screw naysayers as I love my beer and have worked my tail off to enjoy life and all that entails

-
Back