Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
i wish i had my 65 b-cuda up n running but with going to Drs. and no energy, lack of sleep, work and every wrench that life throws at me i just can't get motivated. i may show up if 6pk2goDemon is going to be there just give me location of where it is.

I'm going to be at the "MOPARTY in the Desert 2014" show @ Metro Center with my 65 Cuda... (January 19th) Hope to see some FABO members there...

It's Mopar Night @ the Pavilions. Let's soak up some of the good weather & show our support for the Pentastar cars 8)

Parking is reserved for Mopars at the SouthWest End of the Mickey D's lot, 1st row.....Hope to see a few FABO members there :thumrigh:

Hi every body. super new to mopar and cars in general. Probably starting late but I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I bought an old mopar that I am trying to fix up and I'm trying to learn as much as possible. Im living in the phx AZ area.Kind of close to metro mall.

Hi every body. super new to mopar and cars in general. Probably starting late but I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I bought an old mopar that I am trying to fix up and I'm trying to learn as much as possible. Im living in the phx AZ area.Kind of close to metro mall.

Welcome aboard!

It's Mopar Night @ the Pavilions. Let's soak up some of the good weather & show our support for the Pentastar cars 8)

Parking is reserved for Mopars at the SouthWest End of the Mickey D's lot, 1st row.....Hope to see a few FABO members there :thumrigh:

Welcome Mason,

6pk, I busted my butt all day to get Natalie ready to go last night. But the fuel pump arrived in the afternoon. I finished putting her together but did not want to temp the gods by driving her all that way before testing everything. I will put this in my calendar to keep the car available for Mopar Night each month

Ed

Hi Mason & Welcome to FABO. There was a huge Mopar show @ Metro mall a couple of weeks ago. Hope to meet you at one of the local shows in the future :cheers:

6pk, I busted my but all day to get Natalie ready to go last night. But the fuel pump arrived in the afternoon. I finished putting her together but did not want to temp the gods by driving her all that way before testing everything. I will put this in my calendar to keep the car available for Mopar Night each month
Ed

Sorry to hear about trouble with the fuel pump on the Duster. Mopar Night is the 3rd Saturday of every month & hope to make it there a few more times this Spring....:thumbup:

Goodguys 5th Spring Nationals are this weekend up at West World. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

https://www.good-guys.com/sn-2014

AFIK Rob's not coming over, so it should be sunny :sunny: and perfect weather for it :D

sarcastic-eddie-murphy-meme-generator-ha-ha-ha-very-funny-91ce74.jpg

This coming Saturday March 15th is Mopar Night @ the Pavilions.....8-)

Goodguys 5th Spring Nationals are this weekend up at West World. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

AFIK Rob's not coming over, so it should be sunny :sunny: and perfect weather for it :D

That's hilarious LMAO :razz:

It sprinkled for a few minutes the other day. I think he drove east to Coachella :D

:violent1::wav:

I believe it is Mopar night at the Pavilions next Saturday. I expect most went to MATS this weekend.

3rd Saturday of the month, I believe you are correct!
I'm hoping to cruize over in the old wagon :D

I got there too late to park with the cool kids :bootysha:

real good turn out.

17th is MOPAR night once again...

I'll try to get there earlier this time :-D

I hope to be there on the 17th. Natalie is on stilts at the moment but I am only cleaning the underside of the car. I am looking for any additional problems that may have been hidden from me when I bought the car.
Any problems I will wait until after next week to tear into.
My 8th grade music teacher will be in town and staying with us so I want the duster available

SATURDAY!!! :D SATURDAY!!! :D SATURDAY!!!

Get there early for premium parking!!! :cheers:

:glasses7::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Hope to see a few familiar faces on Saturday.....Bring out your Mopars while the weather is still good :thumbup:

Weather is always good...it just gets a little hot to the touch for awhile :glasses7:

I'll be the bearded geek bearing belated birthday gifts :D

Gave the Ol' girl a quick bath and she's ready to go! :D

getting kinda toasty out there :glasses7:

Gave the Ol' girl a quick bath and she's ready to go! :D

getting kinda toasty out there :glasses7:

I did the same. Just waiting for my house guest to return, to see if he wants to come along.

Sorry, He got back too late and I do not care to drive the Duster at night. The windshield has too many issues

I'll be over in about an hour to bring crappy weather! :)

You all have fun

I do not use these ramps any more and I am tired of banging into them.
So they are free to a good home. I am in the North Valley. Between Greenway and Bell Rd on Tatum blvd (Tatum is 48th street)

Let me know when you are coming to get them. First come, first served

I tried them one last time tonite. For some reason the Duster will not go up them. My 08 Ford Taurus goes up them with no problem. My first 71 Duster went up them fine, back then

I placed them out by the curb with a sign "Free to good home" the 2nd day they were gone

Attachments

• IMG_20140524_190737_248[1].jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 239
-
Back