Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Now you hush up! :bootysha:

Dont I remember you whining about the heat just a couple months ago? :glasses7:

Besides, this is much better than spring in Chitown:D

I think you're confusing me with someone else LOL

See 'ya tomorrow.....:)

I was there today at GCC. Did not see anyone else from here, Of course, I don't know what you look like,

I was hoping for more vendors. Why they could not have put them into 2 or 3 rows and shorten my walking, I do not know. They only thing Mopar I saw was a die cast car of a 68 Barracuda. Oh bother

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

February 1st swap meet at Glendale Community college!

Looks like the rain will be gone by Saturday AM

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

February 1st swap meet at Glendale Community college!

Looks like the rain will be gone by Saturday AM

It is Saturday morning and there is not a sun in the sky. We are entirely socked in and not a patch of blue sky to be seen.

The swap meet was a huge disappointment last time, so I will pass this time around.

Car is going up on stilts today for a while

My wife and I are coming to AZ to visit friends in Florence in late Feb 2015. Any advice in finding some Mopars to drool over would be appreciated. I found the Pavilions on Sat Feb 28 or Kmart in Mesa same night. Any other cruises during late Feb?

Peter

It is Saturday morning and there is not a sun in the sky. We are entirely socked in and not a patch of blue sky to be seen.

The swap meet was a huge disappointment last time, so I will pass this time around.

Should be clear tomorrow, high around 70*.

You never know what you'll find at the GCC swap.
I have been surprised more than once.
At the very least its a good walk!

This Saturday is Mopar night @ the Pavilions. Who's going besides ME ? :)

Well it is a month since the last post.
It is Mopar night at the Pavilions again tomorrow.

Who is going and what time do you expect to arrive?? It is frustrating to drive over there only to find some have already come and gone.

I have some work to do on the Duster in the am, so I hope to be done before noon

It is almost 11 am on Saturday, is anyone planning on going over? If so, What time?

I usually go to the local show over at 67th and Bell.

Where, when and what time is it? I was going to head there a couple weeks ago but did not have exact info

It's @ the South West corner of 67th Avenue & Bell in the plaza. I think it's every Saturday like the Pavilions.....

Nice show & really friendly group of people...We were there a few weeks ago :D

It's @ the South West corner of 67th Avenue & Bell in the plaza. I think it's every Saturday like the Pavilions.....

Nice show & really friendly group of people...We were there a few weeks ago :D

Saturday? I heard Friday. What time do they start?

I never found out anything more specific, so I never went

Saturday? I heard Friday. What time do they start?

I never found out anything more specific, so I never went

They used to have it Friday and Saturday, now Friday's are almost extinct but Saturday is a great turnout. People show up a couple hours before the sun goes down.

I just finished putting the car back together after I made a stupid mistake and had to fix it. So, if everything runs properly, I will try to make the 67th and Bell show tonite. What time does it normally start and end?

It's Mopar night @ the Pavilions tomorrow. May try to make it if the rain stops LOL :toothy2:

It's Mopar night @ the Pavilions tomorrow. May try to make it if the rain stops LOL :toothy2:

I just finished the re-re-rewiring and brake line replacements, I had hoped to finish this morning but met up with a bunch of gremlins. Should be ready tomorrow,

A day late and a dollar short

At the pavilions for a while today. Who can tell me what is wrong with this picture

Attachments

• pavillions car show June 15.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 235
^^ I'm not sure what's wrong....you tell me :scratch:

We decided to make the 200+ mile roundtrip to the Prescott show--had a blast hanging out with TrailBeast for the day :D Lots of nice iron there!!!

^^ I'm not sure what's wrong....you tell me :scratch:

We decided to make the 200+ mile roundtrip to the Prescott show--had a blast hanging out with TrailBeast for the day :D Lots of nice iron there!!!

I did not go to Prescott because I do not trust the fuel delivery. She sputtered twice while driving home just from the pavilions.
I think I may get a new carb.

I notice only one with the hood open, must not be worth showing..........

The only classic car was my Duster. Lots of people came to look at my car and ignored, what one guy called the M&Ms,
One guy that thought he was older than me said all the young kids with their new cars were in the north parking lot. The south had less than 10 cars when I got there, around 6pm. When all the new cars showed up, I left

Bought a house in Mesa several months ago and we are in the process of moving after 37 plus years living in the NW. Already have one of my cars (71RR) in Mesa with the other (68 GTS) to follow sometime in the fall. I've been looking for like minded people to get together with and do stuff. Have a few buddies that live on the west side of town. I'm looking forward to the car scene.

-
Back