Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Right after I posted this I decided to do some rewiring and needed parts. So since 7am I have been working on it non-stop and it is 4:10pm now. If I rush, I will get the car back to where is was before I started.
So I will have to beg off tonite. I will make every attempt to be there next week, let me know if you will be there

Ed

Hey Ed... As it stands right now... I won't be able to make any car events this coming weekend!

Clif:coffee2:

Waking up Energized today... I am "THINKING"... "Maybe I'll fire up that old Cuda and go to 67th & Bell Mixteca/K-Mart tonight"... Mind you... It's just in the "thinking stage"...

Clif of AZ.:coffee2: @ DunkinDonuts getting My caffeine FIX as I write this :coffee2:

Been there and done that a few times. As you sit there alone, you begin to feel like the last living cell in a human body

Sounds like you have plenty of "running buddies" up there. Just thought I"d tip my hat and say hay. I"d try for a run up there but I live 40 miles outside Tucson and with 4:11 and a 18gal. fuel cell, its a bit of a pisser. Pics of the "toy car" on my home. Project now is a altered wheel base 64 Dart Gt A/fX clone. (with a few up grades) Any way, I may get up there with that one, if I dont get too much sh.t about a trailer. P.S. Thats south west ,about 38 miles from lo Mexico.

Hmmmm, that was a bust... I was a pretty lonely (just saying) A-Body Mopar out there...:???:

clif of Az.:coffee2: (Thank You God for inventing COFFEE)

The Pavilions was hopping busy on Saturday with lotsa Mopars. You should give it a try if you haven't before :thumbup:

It looks like it is Mopar Night this Saturday the 21st, at the Pavilions.

Is anyone planning on being there???
I finally put Natalie back together today, so barring any unforeseen circumstances I will be there

A buddy of mine will bring his Dart, I only caught a glance of it, so I can tell you for sure, its yellow

It looks like it is Mopar Night this Saturday the 21st, at the Pavilions.

Is anyone planning on being there???
I finally put Natalie back together today, so barring any unforeseen circumstances I will be there

A buddy of mine will bring his Dart, I only caught a glance of it, so I can tell you for sure, its yellow

If I should get energized Saturday Morning, I MIGHT give the PAVs a try again as it has been a year or more since I have been there... Not a big fan of their parking rules...

clif :coffee2:

With GoodGuys (or whatever the name is) the Pavilions should be packed to the gills tomorrow. Last time I went when they were in town, I did not get to park, so it was a waste of gas.
If I finish what I am doing now, I may go to 67th a Bell tonite. No promises

Edited at noon on Saturday
I am going to take a ride over to the pavilions around 3pm. If there is any parking left I will stay for at least a while. If there are two spots together, I will try to save the other for someone I know. first come first serve

With GoodGuys (or whatever the name is) the Pavilions should be packed to the gills tomorrow. Last time I went when they were in town, I did not get to park, so it was a waste of gas.
If I finish what I am doing now, I may go to 67th a Bell tonite. No promises

Edited at noon on Saturday
I am going to take a ride over to the pavilions around 3pm. If there is any parking left I will stay for at least a while. If there are two spots together, I will try to save the other for someone I know. first come first serve

I forgot about "GoodGuys".... so not wanting to go and have no parking... I'm just going to do 67th Ave & Bell today... Besides, My friend Joe Rocco will be out with his fresh painted (B5-Blue) 69 Charger for the first time @ 67th!!!!

Sorry Ed... Maybe next Mopar Night???

Clif of Az.:coffee2: @ the Dunkin Donuts w/Cuda getting my "Fix":coffee2:

I got there last night to find that the Mopar nite was upstaged by Mustang nite.
Driving away I saw the club area for Mopars(?) Three cars and 10 spaces with lawn chairs in them.

I think I have had it with the Pavilions. When I feel the need to show off my car I will go to 67th and Bell or park it on my corner.

A year or two ago, I offered to host a Mopar nite at my home. No one was interested. Being an Alcoholic, I prefer not to have booze at my home and smoking is allowed on the sidewalk in front of the house or driveway. No one liked my conditions or likes me, so no one was interested. Why someone else never made the same offer to host a party, is beyond me

Last night was a pretty damn good one @ 67 Ave & Bell... Was not lonely at all with a large Mopar Row that even included a few A-Body cars!!! And all the Mopars were of the Older Generation (60's-70's) The LX (New) Mopars also had a row, on the east side of the parking lot.

My Friend Joe Rocco showed up with his 69 B5 Blue 440 Charger after about a 5 year absence!

Edward, Wish you would have made the trip over to 67th... Just Saying... After reading your last post, glad I did not go to the Pavs as I had been contemplating...

Picture from last night... Joe's Charger... And a Dart on the other side of my 65 Cuda...:coffee2: Clif...

Attachments

• Joe_112115s.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 143
Nice mopars, darn I wish I didn't have to work Saturday, but you guys should bring your rides to castles and coasters at the metro center mall but west of the Playland but in same area, there is a car show on December 5th, 2015. Open to all makes and models. Starts at 8am

Going to 67th Ave & Bell tonight with the "Riff Raff Mopars of Az" group!!!! Hope to see some FABO members too!!! And you can join the Group if you would like... It's an Un-Club...

Clif of Az. :coffee2:

Ok guys, been here since September. I've been to K Mart several times with my 71 RR and there have been a few Mopars.

Two weeks ago I attended the Bashas cruise. Got there at 5 and by 6 people were leaving. Too cold was what people were saying. I'm wearing a t shirt and no jacket. Go figure!!. I was driving my 68 GTS. There wa a 70 340 Swinger there however didn't get a chance to talk with the owner. Went K Mart the next nite. There were several Mopars.

Going to Bashas Friday. Going to get there around 3 to get a spot. I guess they are giving away a bunch of door prizes.

As far as the Pavillions, I'm trying to put together a group of guys that will meet at a place for an early breakfast and BS then head over to the Pavillions.

Looks like a lot of Mopars on the east side. Maybe we should all get together after the first of the year?

Where's the Bashas show on Friday?

This coming Saturday is Mopar night at the Pavilions. It's supposed to warm up so it may be a good day to go.....

This is your 1st winter here & why you're not cold with our recent temps. Brrrrr 54* for the high today :wack:

Where's the Bashas show on Friday?

This coming Saturday is Mopar night at the Pavilions. It's supposed to warm up so it may be a good day to go.....

This is your 1st winter here & why you're not cold with our recent temps. Brrrrr 54* for the high today :wack:

I'm from eastern WA state where winters are really cold and summers are really hot. I wouldn't start wearing a jacket unit it was at least 40. That's changed a little since I now take blood thinners. I was out in the garage this morning working on the Dart and had to go inside several times. Our house has an east/west exposure so no sun until the afternoon.

The Bashas cruise is in Apache Junction on Apache Trail. Goes 3 to 8. Saturday is already spoken for so so Pavillions is out. I may shoot over to Fountain Hills on Sunday. They have a cruise there, noon to three.

Thanks for the info on the Bashas show....

Fountain Hills is a nice show & attracts a few cars that you don't see around town very often. Give it a try if you haven't yet. Here's one of the coolest ones I've seen there....:)

Attachments

• March 2012 018 (Small).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 191
  • March 2012 021 (Small).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 195
  • March 2012 023 (Small).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 196
  • March 2012 025 (Small).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 205

Fountain Hills is a nice show & attracts a few cars that you don't see around town very often. Give it a try if you haven't yet. Here's one of the coolest ones I've seen there....:)

I'm not a big street rod kinda guy but I like that car.

Went to Bashas this evening. Several Mopars were there. One Stock Eliminator Duster was there.

Doing the Saturday morning breakfast at the Impala Bobs cruise. It's at the CAF aircraft museum Falcon Field. Have to be there before 7:45am. Park amount the warbirds.

Doing the Fountain Hills cruise Sunday. Look for the yellow 68 GTS

I may wander over to the Pavillions this afternoon with the Road runner. The Valiant is not quite ready yet.

How was the Pavillions? Are they still cramming the cars all together?

Turn out was a bit light and was a ghost town by 6pm. Then I drove to 67th av and Bell and the mopar guys were still hanging out along with others

-
Back