Askhole

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is perfect for around here.

Attachments

• ASKHOLE.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 751
LOL And why bother looking it up yourself when you can have somebody do it for you.

And I have noticed the word Thank You don't get used any more :violent1: (well almost never) :eek:ops:

I know people like that. They will ask a bajillion people until they get the answer they want to hear, the one that they agree with.

I know I've asked a lot around here. I hope nobody feels this way towards me. I need to remember to say thanks more...

I can link to at least five active threads right of the top of my head here right now that are perfect examples. It's like everybody's tellin um the right answer and they keep on askin.

Being a realtor, this isn't exactly a good way to encourage someone to buy your Home. I may however use it to educate other realtors as to how NOT to advertise a house for sale. LoL:happy1:

My a--hole neighbor is trying to sell his house by himself. :evil3:

I tried to be nice to him and he keeps being a prick. I'm tempted to put a sign like that in my front yard to let people know that him and I don't get along. :twisted:

I'm waiting for the right time to inform him that he has to disclose that we don't get along to the new buyers before the deal is done, or else he can be sued for misleading the buyers. #-o

He then, may regret starting **** with me, after it comes back to bite him in the @ss.... :finga:

He who laughs last.... LOL!

I know people like that. They will ask a bajillion people until they get the answer they want to hear, the one that they agree with.

You know what they say;

You can lead a ***** to water, but you can't make her drink.....

Hey Krazy" I am curious why he would have to disclose that you two do not get along. That seems like it would not have any bearing on the occupants. Once he is gone, that problem is solved. Am I missing something?

Exactly. When you have 20 different answers flying at you from every direction, it's hard to know who's right and who's wrong.

Yep....trying to interpret the typed answer can be a challenge. Its not like the person with the answer is there in your shop showing you.....

Exactly. When you have 20 different answers flying at you from every direction, it's hard to know who's right and who's wrong.

I wasn't really aiming this with you in mind. You have started multiple threads about the same thing, but at least you're askin relevant questions.

-
Back