Assault LA AND Mag intake?!

-
What is the actual issue with fitting on with the stock magnum belt system?

I am planning on installing the pro comp air gap style intake on a 318 magnum, right now its on my 273 la, anyone know if there woud be a problem on magnum install. thanks

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

yes..just use the vertical holes for the magnum heads......and how dare you post a picture of that chinesse intake working on a mopar engine...especially with a engine compartment painted black......my the mopar gods strike you dead...LOL

yes dual bolt patern on intake, was wondering about serpentine setup ,as well as punisher, i am also going to use serpentine setup, have van power steering mount to clear battery tray ,was hoping o use "THAT" intake lol oh and engine compartment is forest green like the rest of the car by the way
FullSizeRender (4).jpg

better to spend the coin and buy the brand name stuff you know will fit. earlier this year a bought a speedmaster version of the eddy super victor efi intake. half the price of the eddy. biggest piece of crap i ever bought. sent it right back, and then bought the eddy.

better to spend the coin and buy the brand name stuff you know will fit. earlier this year a bought a speedmaster version of the eddy super victor efi intake. half the price of the eddy. biggest piece of crap i ever bought. sent it right back, and then bought the eddy.

I agree 1000%...

Guess i stole the thread, so might as well finish it lol. I already have pro comp intake working well on la motor, question is what problem is encountered using on magnum serpentine set up? Sure i could spend 400$ on rpm and gaskets, but i already have intake would just need gaskets, intake came with car. So its free,

I fit it and it gets in the way of the AC pump and bracket, however I am currently swapping to the V belt system and it appears that will remedy my problem. Yes it sucks to go V belt but I cannot afford a 400 dollar intake and I had all the v belt stuff so it is getting bolted on.

If you're patient you might find a used Magnum AirGap on eBay for around $200, I wasn't sure how it happened but I got one for $190+shipping 5 years ago, been funneling air and fuel into my 360 since then

-
Back