-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mullinax95

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a set of chrome Mopar Performance valve covers that I have up for auction. New caps have not been opened. They will need the baffles (the plates that go inside the valve covers to keep oil out of the vent or pcv) in which they can be purchased at Summit or Jegs. Pictures are when they are cleaned up (buffed out) not when they where new (the pictures at the bottom) Just gives a little more info on what they will look like with a little elbow grease. lol

Auction will end on OCTOBER THE 1st 2011

I will pay shipping in the US and Canada

Payment must be made via PayPal as gift to [email protected]
EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that using PayPal and HAVING to send payment as "gift" is not working out for some. I don't care how the money is sent just as long as the buyer pays the fees associated with paying via PayPal and Stroker gets the money.

No reserve ........ happy bidding!!!

Attachments

• valve cover tops.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 370
  • valve cover bottoms.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 375
  • valve cover.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 381
  • valve covers on engine.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 394
Hey Stroker, you remember that time I sent you money via western union?
I am still laughing having sent you all over town! We both had a learning curve on that one.

Yeah. That was for the Charger you bought, right? The one sittin in MY yard? lol

I bid $55.00.
How much for the headers?And what kind are they?
How much for the motor?
I told you you need to clean out the old garage,you do not need old stuff in that new garage? LOL

I bid $55.00.
How much for the headers?And what kind are they?
How much for the motor?
I told you you need to clean out the old garage,you do not need old stuff in that new garage? LOL

LOL!
Headers not for sale
Headers are TTI polished ceramic coated.
Motor is not for sale
That old stuff is in my cuda. :glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back