Australian P.M. does it again

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
Here`s a guy that`s not afraid to tell it like it is:

Received from a friend in Phoenix

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This man should be appointed King of the World. Truer words have never been spoken.

This should be a world wide rule. If you want to move to any country and become part of that country...WELCOME, But if want to change anything in that new country you wish to live in ..GOODBYE

It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was willing to take a stand on his and Australia 's beliefs. Yes, allow those that want to come, to come. But understand that if you want to go to a country not of your birth, you should expect to live by their rules and respect their ways of life. This doesn't mean you have to give up yours. I think he explains it very well.

The whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this.. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

!cid_E05224F4285D47FB9167FFD8CC93D0F6@GailShufeltPC.jpg

great stuff, too bad our country has gotten so far from it's beginnings!

This is old news, it was done again? Are you sure about this?

This is BS. Check it at snopes.com

I don't care whether it's BS or not. This is how it should be. I 100% agree with it.
If he didn't say it, he should have.
Better yet, if you haven't already said it, you should.
I have and will continue to.

Time has come that the brakes on all this Political Correctness be applied, HARD. Way too much minority dictating policies, only because they scream loudly. I was taught that in a democratic society, majority rules.

WHAT HAPPENED??

We must rise up & be heard.Scream as loud as you can:

I'M MAD AS HELL & I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Aint it the truth whether he said it or not. Immigrants always seem to want to change our laws etc to suit themselves. It certainly makes me dislike them for that reason.

The Indians started that crap here in B.C years ago. But the sad thing is that they will soon be a majority and not a minority. Dont get me wrong.Im not racist as I have had many non white friends. I just dont like having my countries laws changed to suit someone who hasnt even been here thier whole life.

This one makes the rounds periodically but the truth is not too far away. Aussies are really pissed about Muslims killing them in their favourite foreign vacation spot (Bali) and they resent the negative impact that non-adapting immigrants have on Australia as a whole. To look at another Pacific rim country, Japan is very severe as to who is allowed into the country. They want people who will fit in and conform to their standards, including learning the language. Specifically, whites are on the "good" list of immigrants and are not discarded due to the bad behaviour of a select few stupid US Navy sailors.

While the US and Canada pander to frightening minority behaviours and are being turned into garbage dumps as a result, Australia is going to be taking a much more serious tone in their domestic anti-terror policies. Here, we are forbidden to "profile", despite the fact that it works. Does anybody know any cops who give them the real goods w.r.t. the profiling approach? I sure do!! Who commits the majority of the crimes in Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto? It is not the locals...

Australia will soon be using more of a profiling approach in terms of screening airline passengers and guess who will be the group with the target painted on it? This policy is pending and not yet in effect. Expect little hue and cry from the domestic public. Their ancestors were dragged against their will as prisoners to carve out a new nation under harsh conditions. They do not want to see such a beautiful place look like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. Expect this to only be the beginning.

Wait for it. Here it comes. Max Tse-Tung will now use his "above average intelligence" and come up with some glib ridicule or other to defend his pinko logic on the topic.

FAKE-use snopes.com or hoax-slayer.com to check facts guys. Go Kevin '07!

whether it is FAKE or not ,should be the mantra for the countries being over run by illeagal immigrants...................

Aint it the truth whether he said it or not. Immigrants always seem to want to change our laws etc to suit themselves. It certainly makes me dislike them for that reason.

The Indians started that crap here in B.C years ago. But the sad thing is that they will soon be a majority and not a minority. Dont get me wrong.Im not racist as I have had many non white friends. I just dont like having my countries laws changed to suit someone who hasnt even been here thier whole life.

Tell me about it next we'll have mountie's wearing turbans and tiny little women cops who can't get the job done without weapons or fire fighters to weak and puny to perform a simple carry rescue or civil servants who don't speak fluent english or........damn now you got me going grrrrrrr

PS if the red dot Indians can carry giant daggers on their belt because it's tradition why can't I carry a rifle over my shoulder and rule over them ? -after all it's our tradition

K Rudd is the biggest spin doctor we have seen in this country.
And he would never have said the words in that quote.

The Supreme Court of Canuckistan ruled many years ago that turbans and scruffy beards were permissible as part of the RCMP uniform. They have thus turned a non-sectarian uniform, originally based upon the British army uniform, into a platform for minority religious crap.

Regarding wimpy women where they should not be, I know a former Mountie who left the force after 15 years. He was almost killed by a group of native Indians and the bimbo assigned to him as a partner did not lift a finger to help. She jumped in the squad car and locked the doors. She had refused to help because she was also a native Indian, claiming "These are my people...". (Fortunately, he was saved from these two carloads of thugs when a tow truck driver showed up and jumped out with a shovel. He cracked skulls with the shovel until the problem was solved.)

The Mountie quit soon thereafter and he says that admitting women to the RCMP was the worst thing they ever did. The useless bimbo was terminated from the force the very day after the violent incident but why was she admitted in the first place?

Tell me about it next we'll have mountie's wearing turbans and tiny little women cops who can't get the job done without weapons or fire fighters to weak and puny to perform a simple carry rescue or civil servants who don't speak fluent english or........damn now you got me going grrrrrrr

PS if the red dot Indians can carry giant daggers on their belt because it's tradition why can't I carry a rifle over my shoulder and rule over them ? -after all it's our tradition

-
Back