Autozone

-
I was just cleaning up some paper work, and one item was the employment offer, dated April 1, 2022.
Irony doesn't get any better than this.

Bingo!!! Try dealing with a corporate HR department...it's like they have been trained to be useless and without common sense. Another of it is driven by a desire to minimize liability exposure with regard to labor laws and PR
Long story short.....I worked for a family company year ago and was promised advancements. Five years later I asked for a significant raise sense my pay did not keep up with inflation and I was the only "hands on guy". Was told No, so I gave them my two weeks notice. First guy they hired, rob them, next guy could not do my job, so they hired another guy to help the first one. Two years later they wanted me back for the pay that I asked for. I agreed but wanted $2.00 an hour more now, because I was now making $4.00 an hour more else where (I did like the people there). Was told (management) that would not happen even though the two they were paying now were making more together than I would of. Two years later, they fired the manager and closed the office. Reason I was told, he made a couple poor decisions, including hiring practices. It's a large company and still in business, but not that office. Moral: If you have good help, keep them. One good employee can do better work than two dead beats. I have always paid my employees better than the competition, as long as they were a benefit, if not I would send them to my competition. LOL I have an old saying, "show me, don't tell me".

The position they were hiring me for was commercial side parts delivery, sit in a car/truck, drive around.
Do you have blonde hair, blue eyes, and big jugs?

If not,!forget about being hired for a delivery position

In post 56, you quoted nokids comment that you were an idiot (which I disagree with). I looked for his comment and he was gone.
im guessing someone reported him and one of the mods deleted the post
(who knows, maybe he read up on me and decided i wasnt an idiot and deleted it himself?)

i checked his profile and it says he's got 5 posts total, instead of the 6 i counted, so someone must have deleted it

Saw a picture on face book with a customer behind the counter at the computer with the Oreilly employee watching him look up his own part.
Sounds like me every time i go in there

-
Back