Back on the board

-

B.R.E.Demon

Reaction score
So moving to a new state and New City, Kansas City Missouri. I decided to be a good catalyst to jump back on the board with the Bostonian Demon. took a hiatus from the message boards due to some issues with another board not for a bodies only and stuck with social media for a while. but this move is prompted me to reach back out and become social again and share what I'm doing with my a body hopefully everybody likes it and I can help some people out and they can help me glad to be back

PXL_20210626_233136633.jpg

PXL_20210530_214406628.jpg

PXL_20210525_235341122.jpg

PXL_20210426_174652351.jpg

PXL_20210418_231053951.jpg

So moving to a new state and New City, Kansas City Missouri. I decided to be a good catalyst to jump back on the board with the Bostonian Demon. took a hiatus from the message boards due to some issues with another board not for a bodies only and stuck with social media for a while. but this move is prompted me to reach back out and become social again and share what I'm doing with my a body hopefully everybody likes it and I can help some people out and they can help me glad to be back

View attachment 1715761199

View attachment 1715761200

View attachment 1715761203

View attachment 1715761204

View attachment 1715761205
Nice car! Is that a "cool can" I see there? Can we get some info on what makes it run 9.90s. looks like you got nitrous but what else? Thanks, Steve

Nice car! Is that a "cool can" I see there? Can we get some info on what makes it run 9.90s. looks like you got nitrous but what else? Thanks, Steve
It's actually N/A 398 small block no nitrous. Started with a Nos direct connection 8 bolt Crank that was sent out knife cut an underturned. I had put into a 1970 ta block that was overboard .030 filled and added milodon 4bolt main caps. With a set of grp aluminum rods and custom coated diamond Pistons. Obviously fully studded with ARP hardware it runs a very reworked set of Edelbrock performer heads I use them for the lack of core shift issues and also the bolt pattern that would line up to an la standard pattern. The heads were CNC ported to pair with the intake with no disregard to water jackets roof or floor of the port as well as changing and welding the chamber on the head so these things have a lot of welding scars. The valve train consists of a custom crane solid roller with jessel rocker arms titanium valve spring retainers and titanium valves with sodium filling. The headers are custom built pieces by tubular automotive in Weymouth Mass. The oiling system is a moroso external wet sump with a custom dragster pan with steering linkage that goes through it that takes a total of 12 quarts in the system. the ignition is an MSD 7al gold box with a direct connection tack drive distributor soon to be triggered by a crank trigger setup and, the carbs are a custom set of holley double pumpers off a old modified eliminator vet. The motor was built by Mason automotive machine in North scituate Rhode Island and he absolutely knocked it out of the park with no expense spared and I'm keeping the horsepower rating to myself for a reason...

It's actually N/A 398 small block no nitrous. Started with a Nos direct connection 8 bolt Crank that was sent out knife cut an underturned. I had put into a 1970 ta block that was overboard .030 filled and added milodon 4bolt main caps. With a set of grp aluminum rods and custom coated diamond Pistons. Obviously fully studded with ARP hardware it runs a very reworked set of Edelbrock performer heads I use them for the lack of core shift issues and also the bolt pattern that would line up to an la standard pattern. The heads were CNC ported to pair with the intake with no disregard to water jackets roof or floor of the port as well as changing and welding the chamber on the head so these things have a lot of welding scars. The valve train consists of a custom crane solid roller with jessel rocker arms titanium valve spring retainers and titanium valves with sodium filling. The headers are custom built pieces by tubular automotive in Weymouth Mass. The oiling system is a moroso external wet sump with a custom dragster pan with steering linkage that goes through it that takes a total of 12 quarts in the system. the ignition is an MSD 7al gold box with a direct connection tack drive distributor soon to be triggered by a crank trigger setup and, the carbs are a custom set of holley double pumpers off a old modified eliminator vet. The motor was built by Mason automotive machine in North scituate Rhode Island and he absolutely knocked it out of the park with no expense spared and I'm keeping the horsepower rating to myself for a reason...
NICE!!!

-
Back