Back to Normal.....sort of

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Haven't been checking in since I got back from Hawaii cause things have been a little hectic. The week I got back I had to start school, then the following week my whole family came into town for Thanksgiving. On top of that a couple of friends needed help with things they were doing, but now things seem to have settled down. I did manage to get my first "6 week" course done in 10 days in between everything else I was doing.

I was really glad that when I got to Hawaii my Duster was still there just as I left her. I was worried I'd find a pile of rust where I left her, or worst yet nothing at all.

My family had a great time here in Vegas, and it was the first time in years that we were all together in the same place. The day before my mom left, she bought me a new computer and 24" monitor. Now I guess I don't have an excuse for not checking because of my computer.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgivings!

Hello Craig, We had a good one here, and the weather was good to us too.
So how do you like your new computer and 24" monitor?
I am like Jack how do you get all that dun and find time to relax.
Congratulations on the first 6 weeks you have behind you.
I got Victoria a shelter and enjoying life as it comes to me.

It was definately tough leaving the "kid" behind again, but at least I know she's still holding up fine.

I still trying to juggle things around so I can get at least 4-6 hours of sleep a day. With the emphasis on "still trying". Workers comp is paying for the school so I have to put in at least 30 hours a week on campus. And since w/c is also paying me my "maintenance" check every two weeks, I've been trying to help out as many people as I can. Time that I would normally get paid for, I'm volunteering.

Mike, I've got to say that I really like this 24" monitor. I've even been watching movies on it since the resolution is better that the tv. I'm glad to hear that Victoria has a shelter, but sad that she needs one. I'd be great if the weather would stay nice enough that she wouldn't need it. But then again every day that you wake up is a good day!

-
Back