Badguy Alert Moparcrazy

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I Bought An Intake Off Moparcrazy About 30-40 Days Ago And I Just Took It Out Of The Box To Install On My Motor And Its Junk Tha Water Jacket Holes Are Ate Out And They Were Filled With Bondo To Make It Look Like They Were Good Contacted Him And He Is Not Willing To Make Good On The Deal Please Becareful I Would Not Recommend Dealing With This Seller.......

here are the pics

100_0986.jpg

100_0987.jpg

Sorry to hear that. That intake is NOT useable. There is no way to guarantee it will seal and stay sealed.

Man what a dick head!

He should have explained that before selling it BUT that would have been too honest.

where is the thread that you bought it from....... I like to see both sides of story before I start calling people dickheads....put your gasket up against it then post a new pic of it.. one of those are blocked off anyhow can;t remember front or rear so it won't matter...there is some lee way there.....you could also have re tig welded in that area and ground back flat....not a big deal here guys.. Thet guy that sold it probably didn;t even know about the bondo that was there... I doubt anybody would delibritly do that just to sell it on here...knowing we will run there name through the mud...... Send that intake to me I will send it to my shop class tig weld it for free....they have a good tig welder he would love to fix it for you...PM ME

It looks like someone tryied to fix it with epoxy,not bondo.I,m sure with some more work with the epoxy it will seal.Still it should have been sold at a very low price with repairs needed?

He sure has put allot of parts up for sale here, and sold some.
I would hope he will chime in and see that he should have took a picture if the damage instead of just the top of it in his posting.:bootysha: I would have a fit to say the least if it showed up at my door looking like that, I did see the post...:angry7:

that looks like the front side t-stat area, i would want my money back the inside looks very bad and flakey, i wouldn't run that intake

where is the thread that you bought it from....... I like to see both sides of story before I start calling people dickheads....put your gasket up against it then post a new pic of it.. one of those are blocked off anyhow can;t remember front or rear so it won't matter...there is some lee way there.....you could also have re tig welded in that area and ground back flat....not a big deal here guys.. Thet guy that sold it probably didn;t even know about the bondo that was there... I doubt anybody would delibritly do that just to sell it on here...knowing we will run there name through the mud...... Send that intake to me I will send it to my shop class tig weld it for free....they have a good tig welder he would love to fix it for you...PM ME

Chas to the rescue again! Kudo's again man, lot's of good deeds from you.
A true FABO role model.

We should all pitch in, and get you a FABO cape made "Super Member".

Great stuff!

PS: That was a bad deal with that intake!, but not a write-off, it can be saved.

Giles

It can be saved but for how much $$$, then you still have an old torker 340, when the new way better torker II's are going for around $120 used. Hope he does right and you get you money back.

........WOW, I cant believe any1 would even try 2 sell something like that.........he had it blasted, then only showed top pics......he knew what he was doing, SHAME, SHAME........I have NO symphathy 4 him........U dont even need 2 hear his side............Chasduster, I commend u, yes it could probably b fixed, but Y should it have 2 b when ur expecting a good part.............kim..........

Looking back @ the original thread $85. shipped was the asking price, not exactly what I would rate as being raped including shipping, what was the purchase price?

Although he does appear to be somewhat hiding the flaws.

gimme a friggin break! he said it was "in nice condition Clean & Ready to Install" and hes a new member! all of a sudden jumpin on here for the purpose of sellin his junk yard scroungings!!!

I have a perfect condition Torker2 340 sitting here and it is a huge upgrade gfrom that in mint condition. Talk to Paypal if you used it and get a dif intake.

I too looked at the original thread and I didn't see one mention of any of this damage mentioned anywhere. Is it so hard to accuratly describe a part when you're selling it? This would have been the first thing I mentioned in my description, and my price would have been more in line with it's true condition. This to me is a $25.00 dollar..."here's what I got and here's what's wrong with it" part, and offered as something that needed to be fixed by someone with the right skills, not..."cleaned and ready to go on"!! I don't usually bash someone unless they truly deserve it, and in this case he deserves it!!! I agree, stay away from this jerk if that's the way he's gonna play!!! Geof

I personally don't see how that can be justified. Based on the ad, It seems to me that there was some intent to deceive. I would hope that Moparcrazy would value his reputation on this board and do the right thing. I realize that this economy has placed people in tight positions however, I feel there's gotta be another way to make ends meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back