Bag and Tag small screws. Bagged not tagged!

-

hcallaway

Reaction score
There are a few more in the bag. Dash cluster? Bagged and didn’t write the use down.
IMG_4802.jpeg

Just ran across a bunch f those while sorting fasteners the other day and couldn't remember either . They are dash related .
Hmmm. Did you take your cluster apart ?

Plastic dash trim panels?
Kind of look like tail light bezel as well, but a couple short, & those might be longer.
What car, & year?

Plastic dash trim panels?
Kind of look like tail light bezel as well, but a couple short, & those might be longer.
What car, & year?
They are similar to 67-69 tail light bezel screw except smaller and shorter . I know what they are but can’t pinpoint it … spent a few minutes trying the other day .
Dejavu

What is the Dia. and thread pitch. Sort of look like steering column lock plate screws . But there would only be 2 of them per column. Take a picture next to a common item to reference their size. Also why would you ask a question without reference to the year or model car they are from? They could be B-body dash cluster bezel screws.

Do you know if these came off a particular car ?

If so what model and year?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tail light bezel screws. Qty 8 definitely information I should have included. 1968 Dart GT. Thanks for the replies!!!

IMG_4803.jpeg

I have posted what I thought were good questions but this got a great response!!! I got up early this morning and was in a rush. We are taking friends to the lake and after spending all day in the garage yesterday, I kept thinking about this all last night. So I was kind of in a rush when I put the question out, but I certainly should’ve given more information, but it made it interesting for all the answers.

Last edited:
I used socket cap screws and turned down the heads for my tail light bezels. you can probably find the correct ones if you search hard enough.

6-32 x 3/8”.. In the end the 8 unmarked tiny screws were for my tail lights. They could not be any longer or they would bottom out. Finally was able to confirm.
Dash has never been removed as best I can tell.

IMG_4809.jpeg

IMG_4808.jpeg

The ones I removed from the car are short and the ones included with the new bezels are long. (69 Dart)

-
Back