Banned from Facebook!!!!! Rant!

-
Every medium has bad actors. There is a few on here I’m not too happy with, but I’m only buying and selling on here cause the majority of guys on here are good eggs.

The problem on Facebook is it’s so large and popular that the same percentage of bad actor is overwhelming.

I agree , I have been banned for unknown reasons and they wont post why ....f----em !

I love Coca Cola and Starbucks coffee but I stay away from them for reasons that most people here would understand. I won't buy Gillette products either.
I'm boycotting farcebook for the exact same reason.
I know that those corporations see me standing outside akin to a drop of water in the endless sea but for my own principles, I just can't support those organizations.

Funny and somewhat related story to the op.
I have been getting frequent notices and invites from LinkedIn lately, but I was sure I deleted the account years ago.
I tried to delete it again but I got a message saying that if I wanted to delete the account I would have to enter a password, which the message also said didn't exist, but I could create one for the purpose of deleting the account.
WTF??

**** Faceshit and Zuckerturd

I bought 4 carbs on Marketplace, the picture showed 4 carbs. I only got two. I contacted him and said " pay me or I'll sue your *** off".
The next day I was PERMANENTLY
BANNED !

Health issues press me to get down to 1 done car. I have 2 Ford/Merc to sell. Then I am done.
The RoadRoad went to Tn. last week.

-
Back