Banned from Facebook!!!!! Rant!

-
Every medium has bad actors. There is a few on here I’m not too happy with, but I’m only buying and selling on here cause the majority of guys on here are good eggs.

The problem on Facebook is it’s so large and popular that the same percentage of bad actor is overwhelming.

I agree , I have been banned for unknown reasons and they wont post why ....f----em !

I love Coca Cola and Starbucks coffee but I stay away from them for reasons that most people here would understand. I won't buy Gillette products either.
I'm boycotting farcebook for the exact same reason.
I know that those corporations see me standing outside akin to a drop of water in the endless sea but for my own principles, I just can't support those organizations.

Funny and somewhat related story to the op.
I have been getting frequent notices and invites from LinkedIn lately, but I was sure I deleted the account years ago.
I tried to delete it again but I got a message saying that if I wanted to delete the account I would have to enter a password, which the message also said didn't exist, but I could create one for the purpose of deleting the account.
WTF??

**** Faceshit and Zuckerturd

I bought 4 carbs on Marketplace, the picture showed 4 carbs. I only got two. I contacted him and said " pay me or I'll sue your *** off".
The next day I was PERMANENTLY
BANNED !

EDIT: I have not had problems purchasing parts here and as far as I know have had no complaints on items I've sold.
I have found that there are *** holes that come to this site at times. But the staff seems to always weed them out and gets rid of them. I am the same on all sites oldmanmopar. FABO is the best of them all if you need help on any mopar.

Yes I do E-bodies ,B-bodies and trucks and all other Mopars . I found this site to be the most informative for all. And realistic on prices for parts.

If I search Facebook Market Place or other sites I usually use a 100 mile radius for large or high dollar parts. If I can't drive for the item I won't take the chance. I won't ship to anyone at all unless they are a well known FABO member.

I do make exceptions to new members looking for help with small parts or fasteners that I have tons of. But I always look at your profile.

I have found that there are *** holes that come to this site at times. But the staff seems to always weed them out and gets rid of them. I am the same on all sites oldmanmopar. FABO is the best of them all if you need help on any mopar.

Yes I do E-bodies ,B-bodies and trucks and all other Mopars . I found this site to be the most informative for all. And realistic on prices for parts.

If I search Facebook Market Place or other sites I usually use a 100 mile radius for large or high dollar parts. If I can't drive for the item I won't take the chance. I won't ship to anyone at all unless they are a well known FABO member.

I do make exceptions to new members looking for help with small parts or fasteners that I have tons of. But I always look at your profile.

whats that got to do with Facebook being screwy to some people ??

I buy and sell a lot on Facebook marketplace but I usually deal face to face. If they live in pittsburgh I’ll offer them a little more to meet in a safer place between us. I always have protection in my pocket but I want at least a fair chance if things go bad. Not on their turf.

I buy and sell a lot on Facebook marketplace but I usually deal face to face. If they live in pittsburgh I’ll offer them a little more to meet in a safer place between us. I always have protection in my pocket but I want at least a fair chance if things go bad. Not on their turf.
Mine goes where ever I go. But it if I would put it in my pocket it would pull my pants down.

-
Back