Barrett Jackson on Speed Channel !!

-
Always have it on in the backround...............drives my wife nuts! lol

Pisses me off every time a Mopar comes to the block , they decide to go to a commercial , wouldn, t be a bit surprised tonight will not be any different when the barracuda comes up .

It's a good car show, but, I'm sorry, BJ Auctions are one of the reasons why the Collector car hobby is quickly becoming a Rich Man's hobby.

Everyone, now thinks what every crap they own is worth many times more than it's actual value, and some idiot is willing to pay that prices.

eBay, craig's List, and other car and parts sites are the same way.

It's a good car show, but, I'm sorry, BJ Auctions are one of the reasons why the Collector car hobby is quickly becoming a Rich Man's hobby.

Everyone, now thinks what every crap they own is worth many times more than it's actual value, and some idiot is willing to pay that prices.

exactly

Barret Crackson is detrimental to the hobby

exactly

Barret Crackson is detrimental to the hobby

Amen to both of you ...

I wish they'd just take all those televised auctions off the air. They do nothing other than make Farmer Joe think that 4-doored 6-cylinder with the 3 on the tree rotting in his field for the last 30 years is worth the same as that Yenko he saw roll across the blocks.

Nice car **** to drool over for sure, but it does more harm than good in my opinion. I'll be in the shop working instead of watching.

Me watching love the chicks on stage and in the stands.Leanna those red high heels are killing me .

Praticality and reality sets in,Leanna.LMAO! Seriously,Frankie nailed it.The business of flipping over-restored cars,killed the chance of a average person owning one for a long time.

People pay stupid prices at these things. Only reason i watch is for the fantasy bidding.......Hey, i'll take anything i can get for free :D.

BTW, My screen name for the bidding is "FaboRick" ........

Prices are all over the map this year. Im finding this years addition more ridiculous. Seems like the only person with any knowledge again is Magnante and he gets stepped on by the other clowns. And, Yes seems they break for commercials at Mopar time.

Nope.
Wouldn’t spend my time watching it.
No point in watching people with more money than sense buying cars I don’t care about.
Some buyers aren’t even there, are they?
I seem to recall people on phones.

No cable anyway. Comcast kept creeping up on the money. I told them I wasn't going to pay 70 dollars to watch cable news.
I don’t care about “sports”.
History Channel has devolved into "Dinosaurs Got Killed By An Asteroid” and “Space Aliens Built The Pyramids”.
And Discovery just has reality shows in which they spend 10 mins on the program, cut to 5 mins of commercials and then come back and tell you what they told you in the previous segment.
And it wasn’t that interesting the first time.

I get good History shows, documentaries, Masterpiece and movies on netflix for 8 bucks a month.

-
Back