Baseball playoffs

-
Not this year, but my team won it all last October.

Philly better be extremely careful with the Cardinals in the first round. They were red hot all month 18-8. Don't discount the D-Backs or even the Brewers. Anything can happen, last year proved it. May the best team win.

Those were some crazy games on Weds. night, felt like the playoffs. It's going to be another great October!

Heck no , my Braves went back to the reservation :(

Sorry Joe but as much as I rooted for the Phillies against the Braves the Cards are going to take them out. They have beaten them 6 out of 9 times this year.

playoffs are a new season. did they play the phills with pence in the line up? was utley back at the time?

Go Cards! :D Been a St. Louis fan all my life. Caused me considerable grief during my short stint in Chicago.

There are some interesting story lines to this years playoffs. The Phils have to be the favorite with the rotation that they have going for them.

I would beware of the Tigers and the Brewers.

I will be suprised if the Rays and the Cards make it out of the 1st round.

The Rangers and the Brewers could be the sentimental favorites due to the unwritten underdog code.

You are a Yankee fan or you are not. I am not.

I think in the end it will be the Phillies and the Tigers going at it,

Did I miss any good story lines?

Phil J

tigers are going to go far all the way I dont know kinda scared of phillie

Im pulling for Philly cuz of Roy Halladay(I live about 2 hours northeast of Toronto). His first game he pitched in the big leagues, he had a no hitter going into the top of the 9th. A great homebred pitcher. On the other hand I love the way the Rays made it in to the playoffs. Last reg game against the Yankees was amazing!! Hopefully Rays and Philly in the WS

Im pulling for Philly cuz of Roy Halladay(I live about 2 hours northeast of Toronto). His first game he pitched in the big leagues, he had a no hitter going into the top of the 9th. A great homebred pitcher. On the other hand I love the way the Rays made it in to the playoffs. Last reg game against the Yankees was amazing!! Hopefully Rays and Philly in the WS

I like your thinking about the Phils-gotta love the best pitcher in the game:thumbrig:

on the other hand, I can't stand the Devil Rays. So seeing Doc get a ring against them would be good, I guess:mrgreen:

My dad was at Halladays 1st pro game(1 hitter) and said it was amazing!!
I love the way the owners of the Rays put together a competitive team with minimal budget and no fan support. Cant think of any Ray off the top of my head that is an a-hole. Not since Manram retired anyway...LOL Oh ya Johnny Damon is a dick....never liked him

I would like to see the Tigers win. Cards beat them last time they made a good run, it's the Tigers turn to win. They haven't won a championchip for decades. I lived there for 20 years, would like to see them win once in baseball.

It was close, but my Twins didn't quite make the playoffs. When your goal for the last three weeks of the season is to win 4 games so you don't have 100 losses it's not a good thing. And when those three weeks come down to the last game, you know your team really sucks.

My dad was at Halladays 1st pro game(1 hitter) and said it was amazing!!
I love the way the owners of the Rays put together a competitive team with minimal budget and no fan support. Cant think of any Ray off the top of my head that is an a-hole. Not since Manram retired anyway...LOL Oh ya Johnny Damon is a dick....never liked him

funny-Damon is the only Ga....errr Ray that I don't hate:D

Phillies are probably the best balanced team between hitting & pitching so they got my vote!

I really like Damon when he played for the tigers that short time

Phills/cards are a good match up so far. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Have tickets to the game.

-
Back