Benefit Auction for 67dart273

-
Hope I did this right. Secretary took the night off.

20240829_193506.jpg

20240829_193320.jpg

Fellas. Be real careful to not post any personal information here like names, addresses , or pay pal info. Thanks.

Last edited:
My wife will be awake some time after 8 am and I will take car of my part men and ladies

Thanks to @dukeboy440, @RustyRatRod and @PROSTOCKTOM for spearheading and staying on top of this event. Nice job guys!
I want to thank the hard work and time put in to these members, y'all did a great job.
Hope this lends a hand to our friend Del, I agree now he needs to heal his back up. I know its a pain and time consuming, don't let that monster Depression set in buddy, stay strong and my health, wisdom and healing be with you Del.

Here's my receipt, so much for my snipping tool or a screen shot lol! Del I wish you luck, be moving your way in the near future.

DelAuction.jpeg

Wife is on her way to get help to our member this morning, should bec20 minutes, and I private message the owner of the Dodge brothers belt buckle to get shipping quote, trying to keep up and get this done is number one on my list.

Also, here is Del's Paypal and Zelle. Send Rusty a pm for that information

Both forms of payment take the same address.
Here is the information from our hard working and caring member, RustyRatRod so everyone else don't have to go looking for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! Now it makes sense. I thought you were a good distance away, but I was doubting myself.
I hear yeah, I can't remember chit hardly anymore.
Here is the help I was talking about
Money sent to or friend Del, thank you to my sugar britches, my wife.

@RustyRatRod for the Belt buckle.

20240830_112957.jpg

All of my items won will go out next week. I have a mas pile of flat rate boxes, but of course, all of my items are too big, so Kitty and I will get some boxes and get everything shipped out next week with trackin numbers forthcoming.

-
Back