Benefit Auction for 67dart273

-
I pay for all my stuff please send it to me

Screenshot_20240901-190726.png

23878.png

Guys PLEASE stop posting the email in the open forum. If someone wants my contact info either PM the person, or refer them to me or Rusty. Send it by PM
Somebody tell me who I need to send my money to my total and shipping my stuff to me

Well I am tentatively moved into the (no water, not now, not ever, LOL) 28 ft trailer. Spent last night, ate "dinner" last night, cooked some eggs and sausage this morning withOUT actually burning the place down. Internet will be further spotty because I am pirating (with their permission) the two neighbors. But the signal is low. I hope to get my own cable connection back up, will have to extend the cable and go get a new modem, etc

I think if I ever do one of these again, I’ll set up a new PayPal email just for it. Would make things do much easier.

This was absolutely a stupid moment of the greatest dimensions. And I've spent about a dozen years in HVAC, worked on nat gas, oil and LP and heat pumps and know all about the dangers and how to avoid them and the safety

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to try out a Coleman mantle LP lantern, with an adapter hose to a larger (about an 8 lb) bottle. There was an unknown leak at the tank valve or the hose. Things went straight to ech ee el el

All of the items that I donated will go out this week. I will send each winning bidder tracking info when it does. Thank yall very much.

All of the items that I had up for auction have been shipped.

20240911_195347.jpg

Just got my new hemi charger today with zero miles on it. Eat your heart our Barrett Jackson! Shout out to @missing linc for his sacrifice. Hoping to hear some good news and progress Del.

Unfortunately, not much, tho I do have a few leads to chase down. I've gotten most the kitchen, about all the living room, and quite a bit of the main bedroom cleaned out and the rug out of the living room. I've had 3-4 2 person teams that were essentially no-shows. One day before yesterday, came over, looked it over, agreed on a wage, and was to be here 8-8:30 yesterday morn, no show, no call, no nothing.

I did run a separate no 10-2 + ground direct to the water tank, out to a twin 30 at the garage, so have hot water in the bathroom. Lined the shower stall with a tarp screwed to the wall. I can get water for dishes, shower, and the toilet works for now.

I scored an 80ft no6 wire rubber extension cord, changed the connectors to match my big 240 cord for the hoist and welder (all plug connected) so now I have two 30 circuits to the trailer, IE each leg of the 240= 120 to neutral. So I'll have enough for some electric heat and lay off on the LPG furnace in the trailer.

My health seems OK but I admit I am very easily irritated.

I do not remember !!! frozen dinners!! being decent/ good!! Marie Calender, and Bosten Market, I've forgotten the other ones I've been getting. Little LPG range works well as does the Dometic reefer

Mattress is OK and I scored some blankets, etc, and just tonight, drug home 5 gun cases and some throw rugs from St Vinnys. (Gun cases were all smelled up, guns in the cases OK) Some of my cases are Gortex like stuff, I will try and wash them.

The Browning BDM 9mm pistol is a no show, I'm thinking the first volunteer crew scooped it up accidently in some rubbish and tossed it. Likewise the near worthless Charter arms 5 shot 38. That one, no big loss.

If your state is anything like Michigan you should report those firearms missing. If they are ever found in the commission of a crime they will come knocking, and a report could save you a bunch of trouble. I know, one more thing on your plate. But baby steps in the right direction is still progress. Everything you get done today you don't have to do tomorrow.

If your state is anything like Michigan you should report those firearms missing. If they are ever found in the commission of a crime they will come knocking, and a report could save you a bunch of trouble. I know, one more thing on your plate. But baby steps in the right direction is still progress. Everything you get done today you don't have to do tomorrow.
I probably will but will wait a bit. Also I don't know the s/n of them

I just saw this thread (don't pay much attention to the stickies). Is it too late to add some items to the auction? I don't have much, but I'm sure I can scrounge up a thing or two to help out.

I just saw this thread (don't pay much attention to the stickies). Is it too late to add some items to the auction? I don't have much, but I'm sure I can scrounge up a thing or two to help out.
The auction has ended but I’m sure you could still donate to Del. PM him.

I got the vintage hat that I won and put it to good use on last Saturday at a sunny car show. My friend, Doc Halladay stopped by so I grabbed a photo with him and my fiancé, Stacy in front of my car.
Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on making this auction happen for a great cause!

PSX_20240907_213939.jpg

-
Back