Best way to ship a shell and rear end across country?

-
Sireland67 said it best. I got a pretty decent 67 rallye dash frame with ashtray assy for sale. That frame will use a 69 up dash pad which is cheaper than the 67 only and 68 only dash pads.. it could use a good sandblasting. I can include some 67 only rallye dash parts with it if your interested. Specifically a 67 only ign switch bezel, and 67 only rallye dash glovebox door. I dont have the 67 only glovebox door hinges. But i see em pop up on fabo. Any 67 A body they will work. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I'd go 67. I think the 67 taillights are much better than 68s better visability bigger lenses. All that 68 unique stuff will sell quick. Especially that 1 year only 68 dash.
I'm restomodding it anyways so we'll see how it turns out.

If you change it from a 67 to a 68, the vin for a 67 is in the door jamb, the vin for a 68 up is up on the dash. I have seen wierd **** with vins, and if trying to sell it later on, wierd **** like that makes people skittish about buying. I saw a BH23 vin on a restored barracuda fastback. A BH23 is a notchback vin. I believe a fastback vin starts BH29. Stuff like that gives people pause, especially more so if the selling price is a decent amount. So does rebuilding the car as a 68 if the title and numbers say its a 67. I know if i was looking with cash in hand,and saw something screwey with the vin and body i'd pass.

I have a 69 barracuda coupe body that came with a vin that matches the bodys sequence numbers. I am collecting up the parts to keep it a 69 barracuda.

Last edited:
If you change it from a 67 to a 68, the vin for a 67 is in the door jamb, the vin for a 68 up is up on the dash. I have seen wierd **** with vins, and if trying to sell it later on, **** like that makes people skittish about buying. I saw a BH23 vin on a restored barracuda fastback. A BH23 is a notchback vin. Stuff like that gives people pause, especially more so if the selling price is a decent amount. So does rebuilding the car as a 68 if the title and numbers say its a 67. I know if i was looking, and saw something screwey with the vin and body i'd pass.
Gotcha! I have the title for both cars. It's weird because half the car will be a 67 and the other half from a 68.

-
Back