Blue Jeans feel so uncomfortable but they are warm

-

dodge freak

Reaction score
Used to wear Levi jeans all the time, everyday till around 2000 when I started wearing dress pants in the summer--when not working on the cars. Then I found slacks cooler and lighter and threw most my old Levis away. Kept the few nice pairs I had.

Well today its freezing outside but sunny and 45, great driving weather. Put my Levis so I stay warmer outside but yuck, don't like how they feel.

Am I going crazy ????:pirat:

No not at all. I used to wear jeans all the time until I started to wear shorts and now I hate to wear jeans again. I even wore shorts shoveling snow.

Pretty much! No but seriously try a different brand (used to use only Levi but they got really cheap) have switched to wrangler and Dickies and I haven't looked back.

I've worn nothing but Wrangler 13MWZ since I was just a spud. The only shorts I've ever had were issued to me, and only worn when I had to. I simply refuse to wear anything else.

I use to love to wear jeans then I went to heavy sweats in the winter and Dickies bib overalls. I wear nice slacks in the summer going out and shorts the other 99.5% of the time.

The jeans feel tight but look loose. They have to be 15 years old yet still are in great shape cause I hardly wear them.

Slacks feel too cold in the winter, jeans feel too tight, we need better clothing. Something that keeps you warm but is light and comfy. Clothes today aren't much better than 200 years ago.

Wow iam a levi guy, Been wearing them since I was 13 years old. 57 years later still wearing them. I do wear shorts but there Levis also.

Used to wear Levi jeans all the time, everyday till around 2000 when I started wearing dress pants in the summer--when not working on the cars. Then I found slacks cooler and lighter and threw most my old Levis away. Kept the few nice pairs I had.

Well today its freezing outside but sunny and 45, great driving weather. Put my Levis so I stay warmer outside but yuck, don't like how they feel.

Am I going crazy ????:pirat:

Ya you are:violent1:Girls like a tight pair off jeansssss,and I love very tight jeans on my Chick.

Wow iam a levi guy, Been wearing them since I was 13 years old. 57 years later still wearing them. I do wear shorts but there Levis also.

don't you think its time to change that pair of Levi? I mean 44 years is a long time for one pair of pants :toothy10::D

I used to wear jeans all the time when I was young. Switched to Dockers and stuff for work as I got older and in recent years more dress pants - both of which i found more comfortable. For the past 18 months I have spent 3/4 of the year in shorts (with elastic band) and the other 1/4 in sweat pants with elastic band (not working anymore). Every time I have to put regualr pants on I feel like I'm putting on a straight jacket!!! Just yesterday I put on a pair of jeans after being in shorts for at least 6 months - it SUCKED!!! The damn things are even tighter than they were the last time I had them on :)

Got new pair of jeans last week. They have a lower waist so not compressing on my fat gut,plus they are a blend of denim and lycra,so they have some stretch. I like em ,they are likely the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn.

Ya you are:violent1:Girls like a tight pair off jeansssss,and I love very tight jeans on my Chick.

That is true and might be why all in my 20's I wore jeans even in the summer. Then in my 30's started wearing soft shorts during the summer and a few years later on slacks all the time.

One plus about slacks is lap dances seem more fun then wearing thick jeans
:finga:

I like jean shorts. I have had this pair for years. The wife doesn't like them but what does she know?

Attachments

• freak-in-tight-jeans-shorts.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 188
I used to wear jeans all the time when I was young. Switched to Dockers and stuff for work as I got older and in recent years more dress pants - both of which i found more comfortable. For the past 18 months I have spent 3/4 of the year in shorts (with elastic band) and the other 1/4 in sweat pants with elastic band (not working anymore). Every time I have to put regualr pants on I feel like I'm putting on a straight jacket!!! Just yesterday I put on a pair of jeans after being in shorts for at least 6 months - it SUCKED!!! The damn things are even tighter than they were the last time I had them on :)

It is the pits when they shrink from just laying in a drawer, LOL.

Levis or shorts is about all I wear. I did find some pants made of "firehose material" from Duluth Trading which I find to be awesome for when I'm working on my cars.

Sound like some might need to go on the big "D" word

-
Back