Bob

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
A group of guys went on a deer hunt, NO one wanted to room with Bob, because his stupid atrocious snoring. It was decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

Mike slept in Bob's room the first night. he comes to breakfast the next morning with hair a dam mess/eyes all bloodshot. "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was Steve's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy, a man’s man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, squeezed his butt ever so gently,then intentionally kissed him meaningfully then wished him a "good night sexy".. Bob sat up and watched me all night..did anyone catch his blood shot eyes/hair this morning..

I was about to hit the hay (bed time) but after reading this I am wide awake lmao :D:D
I have got to remember this one :cheers: thanks for a good laugh :D

-
Back